VP Line at Port Canaveral

coveman

The times we have been in a JS we were able to use the suite line. We are Diamond, so I know we could use that line, but our friends who had never sailed on RCI had a JS and they were able to use the suite line too.

They sailed with us in 2006, so unless things have changed, you are good to go in a JS.

Enjoy your cruise.

Most if not all ports have a Suites, Plat & Dia for all who meet those levels. All the FL ports have the "Who That" line b/c when you see all the people in the lines and you walk up to the Suites, Plat & Dia line they all say "Who That".

The check-in at Port Canaveral is so well-run that you really don't need "special treatment" to get through and onboard quickly and easily.

:)

Last Sunday only shuttles / taxis / limos were allowed to use the large drop off (on the right side), Cars were lined up to use 4 or 5 drop off spaces past the entrance. Had to wait about 30 mins. just to drop off luggage. Was a joke (that wasn't funny).

jax, I was on Mariner last week too & wondered what the heck was going on when they waved us to go on by the usual luggage drop off area...

The last couple times I've been in the Vip/Diamond line I ended up waiting longer as the people with the Set Sail Passes were waved ahead....hmmmfff... guess I need to polish up the old Diamond pin!!:rolleyes:

Archived