Free laundry

VeroSue

I wonder if anyone can tell me if you receive free laundry service when

you book a suite with a butler on the Regent's Navigator. My TA thought we would but I'm not so sure. I am also interested in what type of insurance coverage is good to get for a cruise going to the Greek Isles - any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

We were on the Mariner in April, suite with butler. There was no free laundry. The butler offered to have two items pressed when we first got on board. I looked at the membership levels and to get free laundry you need to be at the Platinum level which is 200-399 nights on board.

We were on the Mariner in April, suite with butler. There was no free laundry. The butler offered to have two items pressed when we first got on board. I looked at the membership levels and to get free laundry you need to be at the Platinum level which is 200-399 nights on board.

There is free do it your self washers/dryers.

I am also interested in what type of insurance coverage is good to get for a cruise going to the Greek Isles - any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I would recommend a Package policy that includes Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage, Medical, and Evacuation. Evacuation Coverage should be at least 100K per person.

There are many comparison websites that offer Package policies - you can even call them for advice. Your travel agent may have a preferred travel insurance provider - but you may be able to find a more comprehensive plan for less money on your own.

Remember the best time to buy travel insurance (if you live in the USA) is within 10-15 days from your trip deposit. If you live in Canada, the time frame is 48-72 hours.

Archived