*****travel Chanel Alert*****

Island Annie

I occassionally see posts here letting other CCers know about an upcoming cruise show on the Travel chanel.

I only seem to happen to be in the right place at the right time & happen to catch a cruise ship on my TV screen while surfing.

If there's a place I can go to see what's coming up on the Travel chanel, I'd definitely find a way to fit those shows into my schedule.

Any help much appreciated.

Annie

I occassionally see posts here letting other CCers know about an upcoming cruise show on the Travel chanel.

I only seem to happen to be in the right place at the right time & happen to catch a cruise ship on my TV screen while surfing.

If there's a place I can go to see what's coming up on the Travel chanel, I'd definitely find a way to fit those shows into my schedule.

Any help much appreciated.

Annie

Get a DVR with a built in TV guide, select travel channel, scroll through the week and set the shows to record, thats how i do it~!

I am very upset because I loved watching the Travel Channel, especially when they feature the cruises. I recently tried to get the cruise programs on Travel and it wasn't there. Couldn't understand until I called Time-Warner cable and was told the Travel Channel in my area here in Myrtle Beach, SC had been moved to digital programming. Trying to decide if I should go digital. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I go digital?

I am very upset because I loved watching the Travel Channel, especially when they feature the cruises. I recently tried to get the cruise programs on Travel and it wasn't there. Couldn't understand until I called Time-Warner cable and was told the Travel Channel in my area here in Myrtle Beach, SC had been moved to digital programming. Trying to decide if I should go digital. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I go digital?

Hasn't happened yet ... we have Dishnetwork..

Archived