All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Please indulge me - I can't get the search to work.

We have been on the Legend and the Spirit and are booked on the Miracle in June!

Because of the cost I booked the balcony guarantee. What's the worst case scenario (obstucted view) with these balconies? Having a lifeboat at your feet? Please tell me it wouldn't be in front of the balcony.

We have been on the Legend and the Spirit and are booked on the Miracle in June!

Because of the cost I booked the balcony guarantee. What's the worst case scenario (obstucted view) with these balconies? Having a lifeboat at your feet? Please tell me it wouldn't be in front of the balcony.[/quote

I'd like to know this too. We always select THE CABIN we want. We are going on Princess in October and selected "our cabin" but it was booked and we also have a balcony gty. :confused: :confused:

I am going on the Miracle in July. We are going the 12-20th. I am so excited!! I sent out my last payment yesterday. I wish time would go alittle quicker!!! This is my 1st cruise an i have alot of questions. One is will the TA send me all my cruise doc's now or will they wait till it gets closer? And then when i get my stuff should i go to the web site and fill out the stuff for the fun pass? I need all the help i can get...Please help!!

I am going on the Miracle in July. We are going the 12-20th. I am so excited!! I sent out my last payment yesterday. I wish time would go alittle quicker!!! This is my 1st cruise an i have alot of questions. One is will the TA send me all my cruise doc's now or will they wait till it gets closer? And then when i get my stuff should i go to the web site and fill out the stuff for the fun pass? I need all the help i can get...Please help!!

If you go to Carnival's website and register, you can print them out once you make your final payment if you elect E-Docs. You can book your shore tours there and also fill out your fun pass pretty much any time. Depending on when your cruise is you may want to book the tours asap. Some fill up quickly - you need to pay for the tour at the time of booking.

All other information can be printed out at any time.

If you do E-Docs once your final payment is made you can print them out. They even include luggage tags (I am printing mine and laminating them).

When are you sailing?

Just booked on the Miracle for August 29, 2008! After reading this thread, I can hardly wait!

Awesome to hear! I am on that one too! There is a place to post in roll call! I started it a long time ago, with no one else to be in there yet! !

Because of the cost I booked the balcony guarantee. What's the worst case scenario (obstucted view) with these balconies? Having a lifeboat at your feet? Please tell me it wouldn't be in front of the balcony.

Before I booked for April I asked Carnival that very question. She said there were a few (i forget how many) obstructed view balcony cabins but if I got one I'd be lucky. She said the view is barely obstructed and the cabins were larger.

We got our cabin assignment last week. 6142, it's a little forward but looks like a good location.

Guys I hate to say it but.... WE SAIL IN 4 DAYS YIPEEEEE!!!!!!! I want to thank everyone for all of the great tips. This thread has been so enjoyable and positive. THANKS SANDI!!!:) :) :)

You are very welcome Kentucky Mom. :) Have a wonderful time. I know you will and please write a review when you get back.

Before I booked for April I asked Carnival that very question. She said there were a few (i forget how many) obstructed view balcony cabins but if I got one I'd be lucky. She said the view is barely obstructed and the cabins were larger.

We got our cabin assignment last week. 6142, it's a little forward but looks like a good location.

On the Legend (sister ship) we were in 6149 which is on the other side but pretty much in the same location as your cabin. It's right by the elevators and very quiet.

sandi any luck with that hotel ur friend stayed in that let them park for free when they sailed

I'm interested in this as well. Based on prices for hotels I've researched, I will probably just drive in that morning, but if I could stay o/n and park my car for the week it might be worth it.

Also, how do you get to the ship from there? Does the hotel have a shuttle or do you need to get a taxi or something?

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer. The CSR I booked with didn't have a lot of info.

Awesome to hear! I am on that one too! There is a place to post in roll call! I started it a long time ago, with no one else to be in there yet! !

There must be two, the one I've been responding to has over 700 posts. Sorry I did'nt see yours. Hope our cruise is awesome!!!!

Does Carnival still provide you one pool towel per person that if you lose it they charge you like $20 per towel? Want to know if I need to go buy cheap towels and bring them with me again.

Yes they do charge you if the towel is lost.. but i have yet to lose a towel. I dont see us taking towels- with weight limit on luggage and now a lot of airlines is limiting 1 bag per person-- towels take up a lot of space.

bump

Gregor: Bumping is not allowed here.

Board Manipulation, . Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

Sorry

Archived