All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Here are the laundry rooms on all the Spirit Class ships:

Riviera Deck 1 across from cabin 1219

Main Deck 4 across from cabin 4230

Upper Deck 5 across from cabin 5270

Empress Deck 6 across from cabin 6102

Verandah Deck 7 across from cabin 7267

We are booked for FLL departure 11/05/08..This is supposed to be 3 ports, has there been a change?

I'm not sure about Nov. but I just booked today for March 29, 2009 & they didn't say anything about the itinerary changing. I just hope that they keep the 4 days at sea!!

Thanks Katst!

Has anyone done the luggage tag thing with the electonic documents? Was there a problem with the tag staying on your luggage? Since I printed them out I was wondering if I should laminate them so they don't get ripped...

Laura:)

After I printed our tags out I took a strip of clear packing tape & put it over the front. When our bags got to our cabin the tags were still in good shape.

Can anyone tell me when the kids start school? I've read the kids were spitting on the walls and elevator buttons on the Miracle ! My cruise is 8/13 and I'm hoping parents are getting ready to send kids back to school instead of cruising, especially if they can't control them.:mad:

My DD starts High School in Florida on Aug. 18th.

Hi all,

I think I'll be here on this thread quite a bit between now and next May. My Mom, Aunt and I are sailing on the Miracle out of New York on May 16th, 2009. :D It's my college graduation cruise and it'll also be my Aunt's 1st cruise ever!!!! We're so excited!! :D I've heard really good things about the Miracle and she should be easy for my Mom and I as we've sailed on 2 of her sisters, Legend and Pride.

Just a couple of questions that I can think of at the moment. Is the ship as blue and bright as she looks in pictures? Not that it's a bad thing - blue is my favourite colour and bright makes it fun!! :D Is the dining room really as ugly as I've heard a lot of people say it is? Does anyone have a picture(s) of a Category 11 suite (one of the ones along the side of the ship, not aft)? We're in 6158!! :D

Just a couple of questions that I can think of at the moment. Is the ship as blue and bright as she looks in pictures? Not that it's a bad thing - blue is my favourite colour and bright makes it fun!! :D Is the dining room really as ugly as I've heard a lot of people say it is? Does anyone have a picture(s) of a Category 11 suite (one of the ones along the side of the ship, not aft)? We're in 6158!! :D

The ship colors ae more subdued the the conquest class. Since you sailed the Legend and Pride---its the same thing. he dining room had a makeove--gone are the garish ceiling decorations.

6158 will be laid out like this: cabin sleeps 4- convertible sofa/upper bed.

281910401lIAgsn_th.jpg

(If you can sail on the oasis of the seas--you can sail on anything--- that ship will be way too large for me with over 5,000 passengers onboard- are you booked coz i cant seem to get pricing until the end of Aug

judge for yourself....

195994bacchus-med.jpg

picture was taken on 7/12/2008 sailing

That's not so bad. I've heard that it's really ugly but that looks kinda neat!! :D

The ship colors ae more subdued the the conquest class. Since you sailed the Legend and Pride---its the same thing. he dining room had a makeove--gone are the garish ceiling decorations.

6158 will be laid out like this: cabin sleeps 4- convertible sofa/upper bed.

281910401lIAgsn_th.jpg

(If you can sail on the oasis of the seas--you can sail on anything--- that ship will be way too large for me with over 5,000 passengers onboard- are you booked coz i cant seem to get pricing until the end of Aug

Thanks for the pics, they're great!! :D

As for Oasis of the Seas, I can't wait!! :D She's such an awesome ship and I think the neighbourhoods will make it so that it doesn't seem as big and crowded. I've never been on an Inaugral so I'm really excited!! No, I haven't booked yet. The booking don't open until the end of August.

Sorry, but those pics don't do justice to the Bacchus! :p

Yes, it really is extreme.

As I've stated many times, it isn't just Joe Farcus' "vision" when he's designing ships, it's the extreme overuse of every design facet. It's not so much that there are purple grapes and "silver" goblets, it's that there are thousands of grapes and dozens of goblets! Luckily, we were upstairs, 2nd table from the front, and we sat on the side facing away from the main dining area, so we didn't have to look at the decor.

And, honestly, I don't really pay THAT much attention to the decor on ships! It's just that he makes it impossible to NOT notice! I just feel that if he used 1/4 of the decorations, we would all still get his "point" in the design.

I don't even remember the decor on the Glory, and we just sailed in May! It must have been pretty subdued. Miracle isn't over-the-top gawdy, for the most part.

I certainly am not going to let a few ugly grape light fixtures and weird silver pointy things in Frankie & Johnnies stop me from booking another Miracle cruise, though!

Does anyone know what time lunch becomes available on the Lido deck on the day of embarkation? :p

As soon as they start letting the new passengers on the ship I would assume lunch is available. They always tell you to go right up to the Lido deck.

Does anyone know what time lunch becomes available on the Lido deck on the day of embarkation? :p

yep- as soon as you board. People are let on as early as noon and cabins are not available until 1:30

so head to the lido deck and grab something from the buffet- the grill will be opened as will the pizzeria.

I LOVE THE MIRACLE!!!!!:) WE WILL BE GOING ON THE SHIP IN A FEW WEEKS TO CELEBRATE OUR GRANDPARENTS ANNIVERSARY!!! WE ARE A FAMILY OF 12 INCLUDING CHILDREN, AND HOPE TO BE SEATED TOGETHER AT THE 8:15 DINNER. ANY COMMENTS??? WE ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO OUR CRUISE!!!:) :D THANKS

As soon as they start letting the new passengers on the ship I would assume lunch is available. They always tell you to go right up to the Lido deck.

Great, well I've got the first couple of hours planned after check in . . . lunch on the lido deck, walking tour of the ship (to work off lunch) and then off to our cabin to relax before the sail away party :p IS IT SEPTEMBER 14th YET :D

As I've stated many times, it isn't just Joe Farcus' "vision" when he's designing ships, it's the extreme overuse of every design facet. It's not so much that there are purple grapes and "silver" goblets, it's that there are thousands of grapes and dozens of goblets! Luckily, we were upstairs, 2nd table from the front, and we sat on the side facing away from the main dining area, so we didn't have to look at the decor.

And, honestly, I don't really pay THAT much attention to the decor on ships! It's just that he makes it impossible to NOT notice! I just feel that if he used 1/4 of the decorations, we would all still get his "point" in the design.

I don't even remember the decor on the Glory, and we just sailed in May! It must have been pretty subdued. Miracle isn't over-the-top gawdy, for the most part.

I certainly am not going to let a few ugly grape light fixtures and weird silver pointy things in Frankie & Johnnies stop me from booking another Miracle cruise, though!

Wow that's the first time I've seen an actual picture of the dining room. Although it may seem over the top it's ok it celebrates my favorite beverage ...wine :) or is it that if I have enough wine it will all seem "normal"? I can't wait to sail on this ship although I have over a year to wait :eek:

Yes, it really is extreme It's not so much that there are purple grapes and "silver" goblets, it's that there are thousands of grapes

Grapes?! I thought they were Staples 'Easy Buttons' :D;)

It's my pic and I agree.... it doesn't do it justice. It's way over the top and very PURPLE!!! But since I am in the minority about "how beautiful" this ship is, I chose to post it and let others decide. It was the best one I could find.

Grapes?! I thought they were Staples 'Easy Buttons' :D;)

lol.... Maybe they should use the "easy button".

Archived