All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

I just saw a picture on this page of an extended balcony. I just switched my cabin to an extended balcony and after seeing the picture I'm somewhat disappointed. There are no lounge chairs????? Only regular chairs? I assumed you'd probably get two chaise lounges on an extended balcony since there is enough room. We were hoping to lay out and be able to sleep or get some sun.

Has anyone else had the lounge chairs on an extended or can you request them?

I'm on Upper Deck by the way, if it makes a difference.

We had an extended balcony on the Veranda deck and only had 2 chairs. The chairs do recline a little bit and there is a foot rest. I don't think the balcony is big enough for lounge chairs You probably would need a wrap around aft suite.;)

:D The Miracle - yes I remember it well, like it was only yesterday when in fact it was over 4 years ago that my dw and I took our first and so far only cruise on this magnificent ship. I am looking forward to booking another cruise on this ship,

Hi Serene56,

You helped me out once when I had a question about trying to decide if I had made the correct move by changing our cabin to an aft on the Spirit to Alaska.

Well just to let you know, you advised me correctly and now I`m hooked.:D

DH and are sailing on the Miracle in aft. cabin 6262 in Feb.

I think I read some where on CC that you too have been in this cabin.

Could you please post a picture for me, and if you have already, I`m sorry I missed it.. Thank You

We had an extended balcony on the Veranda deck and only had 2 chairs. The chairs do recline a little bit and there is a foot rest. I don't think the balcony is big enough for lounge chairs You probably would need a wrap around aft suite.;)

We had a cat. 11 on the Miracle. I think that this balcony is considered extended. We had one lounge chair, a small table, and 2 other chairs that did adjust a bit. There was plenty of room for the furniture and the 4 of us.

:D The Miracle - yes I remember it well, like it was only yesterday when in fact it was over 4 years ago that my dw and I took our first and so far only cruise on this magnificent ship. I am looking forward to booking another cruise on this ship,

How in Gods name did you get 4 BILLION posts and the +10,000 member club in ONE month-------

HaXoRz :o

Oh...nevermind.......that only works out to 73 million posts per day...my bad

That's (136,765,056.29 posts per day) according to their profile. That's hilarious! They are spending wayyyyyyyyy too much time on the computer.;)

Thanks for the info about the lounge chairs (lack of) on the extended balcony. No, I don't have a suite or aft wrap, just an "extended" on starboard side. I think we'll survive, lol. If the chairs recline somewhat that will be fine. For some reason, I had pictured in my head that we'd have a double size balcony. Not true as I found out. We'll be just fine.:)

Hi Serene56,

You helped me out once when I had a question about trying to decide if I had made the correct move by changing our cabin to an aft on the Spirit to Alaska.

Well just to let you know, you advised me correctly and now I`m hooked.:D

DH and are sailing on the Miracle in aft. cabin 6262 in Feb.

I think I read some where on CC that you too have been in this cabin.

Could you please post a picture for me, and if you have already, I`m sorry I missed it.. Thank You

Here is a link to post #1506 of this thread where Serene posted pictures of that cabin. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=14493990&postcount=1506

Quick question....

We leave tomorrow and it looks like there is going to be at least a tropical storm and possibly a hurricane during our journey.....How do they let us know if they will be changing our itinerary?? Can I call and ask what is going on and will they give a truthful answer???

Well I feel bad for LauraAnne now... what was the Miracle's original itinerary?

And does anyone else think it is strange that they chose to hang around at Port Canaveral and 2 stops in the Bahamas since that is where tropical storm Hannah actually is located???????? The way I read the forecast track they would be sailing right into the storm for the 2 Bahamas ports. Strange.

I'm sailing on the Miracle 10-8-08 and I want to fill out my fun pas but I want to recieve my docs and luggage tags by regular mail. Is this possible?

Is is supposed to be possible to fill out your Funpass and still choose regular docs delivery... however my wife just did it for a girls cruise she is going on soon and electronic was already selected... nobody will admit to how it got set that way and once set it can't be converted back I guess.

There have been rumours that the big cruise lines would require electronic docs soon.

Is is supposed to be possible to fill out your Funpass and still choose regular docs delivery... however my wife just did it for a girls cruise she is going on soon and electronic was already selected... nobody will admit to how it got set that way and once set it can't be converted back I guess.

There have been rumours that the big cruise lines would require electronic docs soon.

nope, once you select e-docs you can't change

Can someone tell me the name of the bar/lounge on the ship that plays Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin type music. I know that I saw a post about it awhile back, but can't find it now! THANKS MIRACLE EXPERTS!!!!:D

There was a Frank Sinatra tribute show in the main lounge one night, but no lounge dedicated to that sort of music. You can request it in the piano bar, though. I am sure Roger can accommodate, and he is very talented!

I posted a thread about this but haven't rec'd a response: DS and DDIL are going with us on the Miracle on 9/22. She just found out she is pregnant. :D Do they offer caffeine free cola or should we bring a carton of our own? Thanks!

Of course, there is free lemonade, fruit punch and juice (morning), and caffeine free teas and coffee.

I do not recall seeing caffeine free coke. You are allowed to bring a reasonable amount, so if having caffeine free cola is a big deal, go ahead and pack it.

There was a Frank Sinatra tribute show in the main lounge one night, but no lounge dedicated to that sort of music. You can request it in the piano bar, though. I am sure Roger can accommodate, and he is very talented!

Thanks for the info repete!

I posted a thread about this but haven't rec'd a response: DS and DDIL are going with us on the Miracle on 9/22. She just found out she is pregnant. :D Do they offer caffeine free cola or should we bring a carton of our own? Thanks!

Just to be on the safe side, I would bring my own.

I do not recall having or seeing caffeine free cola on any of our cruises.

Have fun on your cruise, and enjoy the new little one when it arrives.

I have that cabin 6262 in November, I'll take good care of it for you:D[/quote

bunkagal, thank you for taking care of the cabin for us.

I just loved the aft cabin that we had on the Spirit in Alaska.

We are looking forward to the Miracle, and getting away from the damp Mississippi Winter in Feb.

I always hold my breath until sail time as I have a very elderly Father and my Mother is deceased.

Me being an only child I have all the responsibitly of his care.

Always worry about what if before we sail, and travel insurance is at the top of my list to purchurse.

I feel much better that Miracle backed off on the plan to visit Nassau today and will visit Freeport instead... but tomorrow is up in the air for them.

What's sad is they could have done their original port plan with no problem!

Hannah is proving difficult to plan around. Next week's Miracle will have the same problem, Ike is coming through right when Miracle wants to get by the coast of Florida.

Archived