All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Thanks for the quick reply -

I noticed that you are a fellow Canadian and that you will be getting off the Miracle as we are gettin on in Feb. You can get things warmed up for us. Thanks for the info about the shade - Our group likes to stay together but there is no way I can stay in the sun as long as they do. I just like to pull back into the shade and read my book there. This size of ship will be so different for us. We have heard nothing but good things about it so I am sure it will be fine. We have only been to St. Maarten in all of the ports we will be going to so we are excited to see something different.

P.S. your pictures were great.

Anne

Thanks for the quick reply -

I noticed that you are a fellow Canadian and that you will be getting off the Miracle as we are gettin on in Feb. You can get things warmed up for us. Thanks for the info about the shade - Our group likes to stay together but there is no way I can stay in the sun as long as they do. I just like to pull back into the shade and read my book there. This size of ship will be so different for us. We have heard nothing but good things about it so I am sure it will be fine. We have only been to St. Maarten in all of the ports we will be going to so we are excited to see something different.

P.S. your pictures were great.

Anne

Thanks, you will love the Miracle!!! as with our cruise we have only been to Grand Turk the other 3 ports are new :)

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

this will be our first cruise ever and we are on the Southern Caribbean 8 day cruise leaving Fort Lauderdale on Dec 29th. We can't wait.

I do have a couple of questions that I hope you can help out with. Our cabin in an outside cabin on the Riviera Deck. What is the deck like? Also the Carnival site says that each person over 21 in our party can bring a bottle of wine on board at embarkation but it doesn't say the size. Does anyone know the size and do you have to take in your carry on or checked luggage?

Thanks for your help.

Hello all,

this will be our first cruise ever and we are on the Southern Caribbean 8 day cruise leaving Fort Lauderdale on Dec 29th. We can't wait.

I do have a couple of questions that I hope you can help out with. Our cabin in an outside cabin on the Riviera Deck. What is the deck like? Also the Carnival site says that each person over 21 in our party can bring a bottle of wine on board at embarkation but it doesn't say the size. Does anyone know the size and do you have to take in your carry on or checked luggage?

Thanks for your help.

The size of the bottle of wine is 750ml. And you can only carry it on. You can't put it in your checked luggage or they may take it. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

My DD is at ECU. Working on her masters in sociology (after 5-1/2 years to get her bachelors thanks to two changes of major).

If you click on my name, then on the statistics tabs, you can find threads started by me. I write extensive reviews and include links to my webshots albums.

Or go to webshots and look for my albums under the same screen name. I was in 7192 on my 1st Miracle cruise in December 2007.

Am actually considering another Miracle cruise this December. Unfortunately, now that I'm sailing solo (I can no longer pay for myself and DD and can't work my schedule to match her school schedule), Carnival has done away with the single supplement.

I can sail on HAL for considerably less than Carnival, so may give them a try.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I searched all over the HAL board for similar "All Things Shipname" threads and found none, which would be very useful to someone like me who wants to know all the little hints and tips about the ship I'm considering.

Thanks for the pic. We have a extended balcony on deck 7. Now I am even more excited :)

So do we the cruise after yours!

I am so excited. Going for our honeymoon and love how reviews of the Miracle are so good. Everyone seems to love the size, layout, decor, etc. of the ship. Can't wait to experience it for myself.

Thanks for the pic. We have a extended balcony on deck 7. Now I am even more excited :)

What cabin are you in? we will be in 5236 in February.

There are pictures in my signature tag of the miracle, friends of ours stayed in 5230 ( a few pictures of thier 7a cabin) and they loved it so much they booked it again for Feb. We all loved the Miracle so much we decided to go on it 2 years in a row :D

So glad you started this thread. We're sailing on the Miracle 9/4/10 and have been trying to find any info we can on it. We were on the Triumph last year and were hoping we would love the Miracle too.

You will have a great time. She is a wonderful ship.

Feel free to ask any question that you have. Here is the link to my review from May.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=68665

Here is the link to my photos that are on Webshots. I have three separate albums for the ship. Two are from May 2010 and the other May 2008. Lots of photos between them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hill6

Enjoy.

What cabin are you in? we will be in 5236 in February.

There are pictures in my signature tag of the miracle, friends of ours stayed in 5230 ( a few pictures of thier 7a cabin) and they loved it so much they booked it again for Feb. We all loved the Miracle so much we decided to go on it 2 years in a row :D

Thanks for sharing your pics of your Miracle cruise :)

• 3 weeks later...

1st Miracle sailing coming up on Nov 11. Really getting anxious now as it's been almost six long months since our last cruise. We have an affinity for aft extended cabins so we booked 6264 for this trip.

St. Kitts and St. Lucia have been among our favorite stops and we are looking forward to returning there in November.

Archived