All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

What category is this considered?

These are the Non handicapped rooms with the balcony that is 3x longer than a regular balcony. They are the same category as the regular balconies. There are only really 4 on the ship, so they go fast.

5236 - 7A Sleeps 2, obstructed view regular depth balcony

6232 - 8J Sleeps 4, extended depth balcony

7258 - 8K Sleeps 2, extended depth balcony

8232 - 8K Sleeps 2, extended depth balcony

I have had 5236 before. I feel it is one of the best balconies for your money. While it does have a partially obstructed view, you still have about 120sq ft to stretch out on.

Does anyone know which days will be Elegant Night on the new Southern Caribbean itinerary?

The 1st, 6th and 7th day are the sea days. I'm wanting to book the steakhouse but don't want to miss the lobster and prefer not to go on a port day either.

Thanks!

They should be Tues. and Sunday. In Dec. That's what they were.

Jo

Has anyone ever seen or stayed in 8235? We have this room on the Miracle in March. I know it's next to a elevator and is a little larger cabin with a larger balcony. I know it doesn't show up as one to stay away from. Any info or pics would be appreciated.

I haven't had 8253 but have had 6279 on the Miracle this past Dec. It was great, we loved it. The room is a little more square than a regular balcony room. Reg. balcony has 2 glass panels under the railing, this one has 3, meaning it and the room is that much wider (I'm thinking about 3 1/2 feet. We loved it! We were 2 women in the room and we were very comfortable. We also loved the location. Just head down to the dining room and up and you are at the coffee station on Lido buffet and the aft/adult pool. Also we didn't hear any elevator noise. Enjoy!

Jo

Greetings All!!

I don't have time to wade through all the posts, but I was wondering what time the show times are for the Western Caribbean cruises. I leave on the Feb 16 cruise with a friend. She's leaving the hubby and kids at home so we can have a 'girls night' :)

Also, anyone know what CCL shows will be done?

Thanks!! Can't wait to get there! It's done nothing but snow and be miserable in Cleveland, OH so we're psyched to get into the sun and away from the ice and snow and bitter wind.

Does anyone know which days will be Elegant Night on the new Southern Caribbean itinerary?

The 1st, 6th and 7th day are the sea days. I'm wanting to book the steakhouse but don't want to miss the lobster and prefer not to go on a port day either.

Thanks!

There are two elegant nights, the 2nd sea day and the one after St Kitts, which is the 3rd sea day I believe.... but don't quote me on this. I know for sure lobster is served on the first elegant evening so as long as you don't book for the first one you should be good!

It has been hard to get recent Miracle information recently. Has anyone done the Saturday-Sunday Western Caribbean itinerary (Panama, Costa Rica, Belize)recently? I would like to know when the 2 elegant nights are held and also does anyone have the 8 night menus and capers?

It has been been a dry spell with nobody posting recent reviews.:eek:

Thanks for your assistance.

It has been hard to get recent Miracle information recently. Has anyone done the Saturday-Sunday Western Caribbean itinerary (Panama, Costa Rica, Belize)recently? I would like to know when the 2 elegant nights are held and also does anyone have the 8 night menus and capers?

Hello,

I have not gone on her yet, but will be in March (whoo hoo). If you do not get an answer here, I do know that webshots.com sometimes has capers posted on there. You might need to do a search for Western Caribbean Carnival Miracle capers...or something like that :rolleyes:. Hopefully you get your answer here though. Enjoy your cruise.

I did this a month ago. I thought I posted a link to my review. :confused:

I never got around to scanning the capers. I'm back to work, so could probably take them in and scan them there, which would be a whole lot quicker than my page-at-a-time scanner here at home that isn't even connected to my desktop now.

I'll run upstairs and get them. Hang on...

On this itinerary, elegant nights are the Day Two-1st sea day (our capers for the day we boarded mistakenly said "cruise elegant night" on the front and they announced several times that afternoon that this was NOT the case) and the Day 6-3rd sea day.

No menus. In fact, in my review, I noted that while I remembered what I had to eat, I lost track of what I had on which evenings by about mid-week. I always intend to take a photo of the menu and/or my food, but just forget because I'm so involved with the actual meal, you know? ;)

For the person who asked about show times, they are usually at 8:45 and 10:30.

I'm just so excited that we'll be back on the Miracle again on June 16, 2010. I'm really excited because we'll be leaving from Manhattan, where we live. We live about 40 blocks from the pier. This is so exciting for us. The last time we cruised on the Miracle, we left from Florida. The closest we've come to leaving from here was either Brooklyn, on the Caribbean Princess or Jersey, on the Explorer of the Seas.

See you in June, Miracle! :D

I'm just so excited that we'll be back on the Miracle again on June 16, 2010. I'm really excited because we'll be leaving from Manhattan, where we live. We live about 40 blocks from the pier. This is so exciting for us. The last time we cruised on the Miracle, we left from Florida. The closest we've come to leaving from here was either Brooklyn, on the Caribbean Princess or Jersey, on the Explorer of the Seas.

I've sailed from Manhattan 4 times, and twice on the Miracle. It's my favorite embarkation port, and my favorite ship. You will have a great time!

Come join our roll call!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

my cruise in august will be my first time on Miracle... but i love leaving out of NYC... i've done the victory and triumph to canada (short labor day cruises) and NYC is the best port......well i do like miami too, i'll be leaving from her on the destiny in Sept..... both are awesome!! :D

This will be our first cruise on a spirit class ship. Most of our cruises have been on the bigger ones. We have our BtoB booked for Feb. 15 & 23rd 2011. My concern is that from the pictures I have been able to find there is no over hang to hide out of the sun on the top decks. (we do not have balcony's just inside rooms) We always sat at the back of the boat along the side of the ship and when it got too hot we would just pull our chairs under the over hang from the deck where the mini putt and funnell were. Is there a spot like this on this size of ship? I like the sun but unfortunately burn quite easily. We also have one member of our group that is alergic to the sun so we do need to find a place to be outside but under something. We have a good size group on the second week and I will have time to find a spot but just for my sanity can anyone help me with this. Don't want to worry about where we will be able to go until Feb!!!!

Thanks

Anne

I will be on the 6/24 "Miracle" sailing. I can't wait. I hear such great things about this ship....want to experience it for myself.

I loved the Victory, Triumph and the Disney Wonder for that matter. Something tells me I would love any ship i am on though:D

K

If you need a fix of the Miracle ( and who doesnt) check out the pictures from our February cruise in my signature tag.

mulvihill you will find penty of places to relax in the shade. One of the guys in our group hated being in the sun.

Loved the Miracle so much we are heading back on her February 7 2011 :D

Archived