Latitude Benefits And Other Benefits

petesweet

Could someone please explain to me any available benefits for cruising on NCL? I registered my Latitude number, but still could not find much. For example, with Royal Caribbean, I get onboard credits for being a shareholder, for acquiring an RCCL Visa card and using it to accumulate points, and for signing up for future cruises while onboard. This is in addition to the posted sales on the RCCL website. I didn't have much luck finding anything on the NCL site.

Thanks for your help. Looking at the Jewel's Baltic itinerary in May.

there are no shareholders, so no benefit for buying stock. there is a NCL BOA card that people are using to build credit toward their cruises. but all of that is different then the latitude program.

there are programs for reserving future cruises while on a cruise...but still nothing to do with latitudes.

if you go to NCL.com...down on the bottom of the page click on "latitude". next page you click on "click here" to see the break down of the different levels. all of which starts on the 2nd cruise with NCL.

Could someone please explain to me any available benefits for cruising on NCL? I registered my Latitude number, but still could not find much. For example, with Royal Caribbean, I get onboard credits for being a shareholder, for acquiring an RCCL Visa card and using it to accumulate points, and for signing up for future cruises while onboard. This is in addition to the posted sales on the RCCL website. I didn't have much luck finding anything on the NCL site.

Thanks for your help. Looking at the Jewel's Baltic itinerary in May.

with the exception of the shareholder benefits (NCL isn't public) the rewards are similar for most lines. They all gvie special rates for certain sailings if you are a repeat passenger, all have Credit card that will earn points plus special benies for signing up for future cruises while on the ship.

Nita

with the exception of the shareholder benefits (NCL isn't public) the rewards are similar for most lines. They all gvie special rates for certain sailings if you are a repeat passenger, all have Credit card that will earn points plus special benies for signing up for future cruises while on the ship.

Nita

So where do I learn about the credit card? A previous poster said these were not related to Latitude membership and also suggested that I click on the Latitudes button, which I did. I am not so much interested in what level gets what - but in onboard credits and how to achieve them.

One thing I really like about Latitude membership is that we get our own checkin line regardless of Latitude level. With RCCL, you must have five cruises under your belt.

Thanks for the info.

Archived