Carnival Miracle

drpepr

Hey folks....I looking to book something in January and really like the itinerary of the Carnival Miracle....do they ever offer the 1A rates on this ship?

It looks like I'll have to go with the Freedom or Triumph cause that 100% supplement stinks!

Thanks

They absolutely offer the 1A great rates on the Miracle. When I booked my Miracle cruise, it was actually cheaper to book an inside guarantee as opposed to the 1A. Then my TA let me know of a one day unadvertised special to upgrade to an extended balcony (single) for a great rate. There are many deals to be found, don't be put out by advertised prices, check with a TA or a PVP.

I sailed on the Miracle in April 2006. I had a 1A cabin. Normally I can get a great rate with my TA, but Carnival offered a great rate on my sailing (about $500 for a seven day). I was worried about the cabin when it was assigned because of it's location (I was near the elevators).

However, the room was perfect. No noise, large enough for me and all of my stuff.

There was a nice size of solo cruisers on the ship. My dinner tables were great. In fact on this cruise there was only one other female at the table and the remaining four were men. Also, I was the youngest person at the table (I was 38 years old at the time). I had a WW II vet at the table in his 80's. Nick was one of the best people that I ever sailed with. His stories about landing on "D" day was something that I never forget. He was also very talented in drawing and had some wonderful drawing of other cruisers. Also it felt like everyone knew Nick because of the number of people coming to the table to speak each night.

I also enjoyed the fact that I found places to sit and read and relax all over.

It's a great ship and you will enjoy it!!

thanks for the info....i would love to do the february but the timing just doesnt work out....ill call my pvp to see whats available in Jan/early Feb on the Miracle.

The CC group cruise "john heald blog" on the freedom in january is tempting....not a bad rate and it's on a new ship. the ports dont excite me though...

oh well i will keep looking and see who has the best roll call :)

Archived