You wanna talk pricy? lol...

yndygo

DCL apparently has a teeeeensy glitch right now...

Just *DON'T* even think about cruising on 10/21!!

pricy.jpg

and yes, I sent them notice thru their website form... I know they'll get it fixed quickly, but it was too funny not to share!! :D

This may not be an error. At this time of year a high-profile company charters the wonder. They will alow their guests to book via dcl & these are about the costs they charged last year.

According to DCL themselves, it was a glitch - but way to try and sound knowledgable about it! :p

It's the same time as the DVC members only cruise - and it was a glitch in the system due to their accounting for the Points usage rather than straight cash.

No, there is no 'charter' that would charge people $100k per person for a 4 day cruise on the Wonder... but that made me laugh, so thanks.

:D

According to DCL themselves, it was a glitch - but way to try and sound knowledgable about it! :p

It's the same time as the DVC members only cruise - and it was a glitch in the system due to their accounting for the Points usage rather than straight cash.

No, there is no 'charter' that would charge people $100k per person for a 4 day cruise on the Wonder... but that made me laugh, so thanks.

hmm, let's see... Do i want to book a Deluxe Family w/ verandah for 300k, or the teeny tiny CAT 12 inside stateroom for 300k...gonna need help with this one..

As a former crew member (yeah that’s right :D ) I should sound knowledgeable. Obviously I can’t say too much, but a very large organisation charters the Wonder at about this time of year. All I was suggesting is that the nice folks at DCL put up these prices to dis-courage people from booking, and those with the ‘discount code’ would get the cabins for the right price… which is what the done last year.

So in a sense I am knowledgeable as I have been through this experience & know how it was done last year! Thanks for the comment tho!

Archived