Signature Baggage Service

spottedcamel

Do they offer this type of service when you

disembark in Europe and fly back to the states?

(as long as you are flying on one of the airlines

listed) or better still has anyone used a service

that will ship your bags back to the states..so you don't have to hassle with bags at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know which airlines are qualifying for this? We haven't made our airline reservations yet and I'd be happy to spend a bit more on my airline ticket to have this service available. We had wanted to leave San Diego a little later in the day so we had some time for lunch and some sightseeing, but with baggage it makes it difficult.

Does anyone know which airlines are qualifying for this? We haven't made our airline reservations yet and I'd be happy to spend a bit more on my airline ticket to have this service available. We had wanted to leave San Diego a little later in the day so we had some time for lunch and some sightseeing, but with baggage it makes it difficult.

Just a suggestion, try contacting Jemima from this thread. She is up above and talks about how she used the service in San Diego. She might be of some help. As I said, Just a suggestion.:)

Archived