pride of hawaii observations

danceman

just recently came off pride of hawii....expected it to be awful after having seen so many bad reviews...it wasnt awful and while there was plenty of room for improvement, we still had a good time.

Service in the restaurants seems to be on a par with Pizza Hut...very forgetful staff....our waiter took the prawn cocktail away leaving the small plate it was carried in on with the discarded prawn shells still on it, and then brought the soup and put the bowl on top of the prawn shells!....quite tricky to balance your soup on these!

I never saw a crumb scraper for the whole of the cruise...not that i have one at home!

I never saw our cabin steward from start to finish of the cruise.

Although we asked for a large table for dinner each evening, we were shown to a table for 2 every single night....perhaps we looked like honeymooners!

How did everyone else find it?

just recently came off pride of hawii....expected it to be awful after having seen so many bad reviews...it wasnt awful and while there was plenty of room for improvement, we still had a good time.

Service in the restaurants seems to be on a par with Pizza Hut...very forgetful staff....our waiter took the prawn cocktail away leaving the small plate it was carried in on with the discarded prawn shells still on it, and then brought the soup and put the bowl on top of the prawn shells!....quite tricky to balance your soup on these!

I never saw a crumb scraper for the whole of the cruise...not that i have one at home!

I never saw our cabin steward from start to finish of the cruise.

Although we asked for a large table for dinner each evening, we were shown to a table for 2 every single night....perhaps we looked like honeymooners!

How did everyone else find it?

Thanks for your brief comments: the part about the prawn shells made me laugh. I don't care if I see my room steward as long as my cabin is clean. i do think they miss out on some extra tips by not taking the time to introduce themselves. We have had this on a few cruises in the past few years, not just NCL.

nita

Archived