"breakfast/tea"

JosieRhodes

Just wondering if Explorer of the Seas has any place to go for good "breakfast or tea" food like scones, clotted cream, etc... I'm not much of a food person, but I do like breakfast brunch or afternoon tea type stuff, and was just wondering regarding upcoming cruise......

One of my favorite memories of the Disney ships was paying extra for a breakfast brunch which had REALLY good yummy selections...

Thanks in advance

Just wondering if Explorer of the Seas has any place to go for good "breakfast or tea" food like scones, clotted cream, etc... I'm not much of a food person, but I do like breakfast brunch or afternoon tea type stuff, and was just wondering regarding upcoming cruise......

One of my favorite memories of the Disney ships was paying extra for a breakfast brunch which had REALLY good yummy selections...

Thanks in advance

The only time you will find scones, clotted cream, etc., is if your cruise has an afternoon tea. You will not find it at breakfast.

I have seen scones in the Windjammer in mid-afternoon, well after lunchtime. I myself am not a "scone person", so I did not notice whether or not there were any acutrements such as clotted cream or jam. The scones--only one kind offered, it seemed--were with other warm foods along one food island. It would be normal for the Windjammer to have cold things, such as butter, clotted cream, if they have it, and jam a few steps away on the main food counter.

I guess on the first morning on your cruise you should investigate the Windjammer and the Dining Room to see whether either place can satisfy your brunch-type needs. :)

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

Archived