Philadelphia to Chicago

mstyrs

Hi everyone,have a ? We are flying S.W.A from Philadelphia to Chicago I would love to take a picture of downtown Chicago from the plane what side of the plane should i seat,oh flying into Midway Airport:confused:

Chicago can be a great sight from the air but I'm pretty partial to the city even though I live downstate. My son-in-law is in SWA management at Midway so will get back to you or have him as he is on CC sometimes. :)

Chicago can be a great sight from the air but I'm pretty partial to the city even though I live downstate. My son-in-law is in SWA management at Midway so will get back to you or have him as he is on CC sometimes. :)

ah ha...so THAT's why the agents at MDW are so nice! when i 'disguested' from a SWA flight and found my bag with an array of big holes in it, the agent gave me a new one faster than i could figure out what was going on! so tell your SIL that the peeps there are swell!

actually my hotel out in schaumburg had a view where i could see planes in to ORD, and the city skyline 8-10 miles away more or less....but the silly city kept vanishing.... very 'brigadoon-like' so even though you may be on the correct side, those darned clouds and haze might mess you up!

Archived