Wardrobe idea

celbercrz333

I was looking for something else in Spiegel's website when I found 5 great days in 1 bag. Look under travel. Not that I am saying these collections would suit everyone, but it gives you an idea as to how to mix and match clothes so you can take only a few pieces and mix and match them to create more looks. I love wardrobes like that. My favorite colors to do this are: navy blue, tan and white.

I just looked at that link and thought it had some wonderful things to add to buy suit case for my upcoming cruise in January.

If you haven't already looked at the shop by escape section do so. There are some really interesting looks that I think just screams cruise wear.

Best of cruising to you all !

Jan

I just looked at that link and thought it had some wonderful things to add to buy suit case for my upcoming cruise in January.

If you haven't already looked at the shop by escape section do so. There are some really interesting looks that I think just screams cruise wear.

Best of cruising to you all !

Jan

Just don't spend money on things you wouldn't wear at home as well! When preparing for our first couple of cruises, I bought "cruise clothes" and a couple of years later gave them all to the Goodwill. When you only cruise once or twice a year, things just don't get worn all that much and after 2-3 years, it all looks so outdated. I also don't buy anything that is "cutesy" or "sailor", once in a while I'll see something I like, but I resist because I would not wear it around home.

All that said, I really like the brown dress from the adventurous escape ;)

Archived