MOTAT question for Kiwi Kruzer

mipps

This is really a question for Kiwi Kruzer or anyone else up Auckers way who has been recently.

Its been about 30 years since I went there last and I have a bit of time in Auckland before I fly out to Tahiti.

Is it worth a visit?? I remember it was pretty kewl as a kid but would I be bored as an adult?

if anyone else is interested

Museum Of Transport And Technology (MOTAT)

http://www.motat.org.nz

thanks in advance

:)

This is really a question for Kiwi Kruzer or anyone else up Auckers way who has been recently.Its been about 30 years since I went there last and I have a bit of time in Auckland before I fly out to Tahiti.

Is it worth a visit?? I remember it was pretty kewl as a kid but would I be bored as an adult?if anyone else is interestedMuseum Of Transport And Technology (MOTAT)thanks in advance:)

I guess it depends what you are into.

I haven't been there since I was a kid either.I would not list it as a sightseeing attraction myself, as to see,experience and understand it all, you would need to spend a lot of time there.

thanks heaps for your thoughts

I have the whole day to kill and transport isnt really an issue. I have done most of the other main attractions to death over the last few years and was looking for something else to do that did not involve DW spending lots and lots of money ..... which brings me to her question. She wants to check out that new shopping centre (*something* park) .... what suburb is that in?

thanks again for your help

:)

Sylvia Park.

Just by the Mt Wellington motorway turnoff.It used to be the Army supply sheds,which have all been demolished and a great new centre built.Well worth a look........you can always say when you arrive that forgot to bring the credit card:eek: :D :D

Archived