Drink Coupons on Carnival

arcone

Hi

What is the scoop on Drink Coupons? Where do I order the coupon from before the cruise? Are there any savings by buying the coupon early?

Any other info on these drink coupons would be appreciated? Thank You

You can order them from www.carnival.com under the gifts section. Also, anytime you make a payment on your cruise, the Bon Voyage Department sends you an order form in the mail for lots of different things including these coupons. We always purchase about 20 for our cruises cuz it keeps the S&S bill down. This year we have also put an additional $200 credit on our S&S account in advance.

You will end up saving money if you order drinks that cost $4.25 or more and pay with a coupon since gratuity is included. Don't use them on beer or drinks of the day in regular glasses or you're jipping yourself though.

I paid my deposit for the 7/24/05 sailing on the Legend on or about 8/1. I did not receive any of the coupons you mentioned. Does it make a difference if I paid through a travel agent. I am interested in these coupons.

Thanks

These are coupons you buy from Carnival's website.... They are $19.95 for 4. You can do a search for "drink coupons" and find plenty of good info. Actually, I think there is a 2 page thread on page one, you can find out all about them....

Archived