no cruise docs, no e-docs, only fun pass

illusions_on_the_sea

When I spoke to my PVP one time and we were talking about getting the cruise docs, he made a comment about even if you didn't get your cruise docs booklet and you didn't print the e-docs once you showed up woth your fun pass you'd be fine. BUt if I didn't receive my cruis ebooklet I would definitely print out the edocs just to be safe.

Has anyone showed up to check in without their docs and only their fun pass? How did it go?

I have a month to go beforeour cruise but if my docs didn't show up in the mail I will use the edocs and fun pass.

When I spoke to my PVP one time and we were talking about getting the cruise docs, he made a comment about even if you didn't get your cruise docs booklet and you didn't print the e-docs once you showed up woth your fun pass you'd be fine. BUt if I didn't receive my cruis ebooklet I would definitely print out the edocs just to be safe.

Has anyone showed up to check in without their docs and only their fun pass? How did it go?

I have a month to go beforeour cruise but if my docs didn't show up in the mail I will use the edocs and fun pass.

the only doc we had in Janurary was the fun pass. And as far as printing edocs, the only page you need on them is page 5. The sign and sail card part. If you are not sharing a credit card, you will need one for each person. As for the rest of the papers, they are useless. A waste of ink and paper.

I also printed the luggage tags, and ended up not using them. They snap off in a matter of seconds. I prefer to wait till i get to the port to get them. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ADDRESS LABELS, AND A MARKER TO MARK THE TAGS WITH. Some porters have markers, some don't. This will save you time in writing you name and all on each tag at the port.

Porters think it is a great idea also. You can also place them on immigration forms for the Bahamas instead of writing you address out. Also, if you want to share you address with someone, it is easier.

Just a little tip from someone who learned after first cruise about labels.

Happy sailing.

We needed page 1 too.

PAges 1 is the boarding pass. page 5 is your sign and sail application (which you need even if you are placing cash)

and page 10 is your luggage tags.

Page 1 of mine was nothing but writing and saying booking summary and itinerary. It even told me at the bottom quicklinks Pg 5 and 10. If you are talking funPass, that was printed seperatly.

thanks for all the replies guys. Actually I am from the Bahamas :) ....lol..... I was also thinking about laminating my luggae tags but they say dont fold or cut, but I have read where some people have laminated theirs. any thoughts?

Unless you can laminate it after stapling it on your luggage, 2 seconds and it is off. Porter did it in front of me, after me doing it 3 times on my bags.

If you can wait till you get to the port, use the ones with the elastic bands that they put on. Safer in the long run.

A wrong grab from a porter, or crew member, and your luggage is lost at sea so to speak.

Unless you can laminate it after stapling it on your luggage, 2 seconds and it is off. Porter did it in front of me, after me doing it 3 times on my bags.

If you can wait till you get to the port, use the ones with the elastic bands that they put on. Safer in the long run.

A wrong grab from a porter, or crew member, and your luggage is lost at sea so to speak.

I was thinking about attaching it with a cable tie.

We laminated and used cable ties to secure the tags to our bags in Aug. The tags stayed intact through out the flight from Fl to Rome,bus trip to the ship and getting the luggage on board. We all know what the bags go through during this process. Just remember to take something with you so you can remove them if you have to fly back out at the end of your cruise.Hope you have a great trip.

Archived