RCI Air/Transfers

nbean98

I booked my flight through RCI for the same day as our cruise. Do you think we will get to Miami in plenty of time or should I switch and go the day before? If I go the day before can I still use the RCI transfers? Can I still go through RCI but choose my own flight? I sail on the Radiance in April 05. Any help would be appreciated as this is my first time :)

I booked my flight through RCI for the same day as our cruise. Do you think we will get to Miami in plenty of time or should I switch and go the day before? If I go the day before can I still use the RCI transfers? Can I still go through RCI but choose my own flight? I sail on the Radiance in April 05. Any help would be appreciated as this is my first time :)

RCI will make sure that the flights they put you on will give sufficient time to get to the ship barring any unforeseen circumstances. You can go down the day before one of two ways. You can do a hotel from RCI or pay a deviation fee to change the day.

Thanks for the help. I may just leave things the way they are then if you think we will be ok. I did purchase the insurance from them so I think we should be ok. I just don't know anything about our flight and it makes me nervous.

I believe if you pay a deviation fee of $50 p/p you get to pick the flight you want. Ask your TA what your options are.

This is partially correct. There is a deviation fee BUT, if the flights they would have used, for example were $200 and the flight you want are $300, then you pay the deviation fee plus the $100 difference in the fare.

Archived