exact size of rooms

endi302

I know each room or suite can vary depending on the position on the boat even if they are in the same category. I apologize if this has been answered but my search has not revealed an answer to me.

I am looking for room sizes on the Crown princess and hopefully will be booking a suite or minisuite and wanted to know which rooms I get the most space for the money.

On NCL I could go to cruisestateroom.com and type in the room # and get the exact size.

This is the only ship I have ever been able to do it.

On Holland the rep had this info readily available but I can't seem to find out for Princess.

Thanks for your help! Look forward to cruising Princess again!

Diane

I don't know of any site you can access that tells you the exact size of a suite or stateroom on a Princess ship. Many vary depending on the deck, and most are just the size of the balcony that differs between one in the same category and the next.

I wish there was such a site, but to date, I have never found one.

I know each room or suite can vary depending on the position on the boat even if they are in the same category. I apologize if this has been answered but my search has not revealed an answer to me.

I am looking for room sizes on the Crown princess and hopefully will be booking a suite or minisuite and wanted to know which rooms I get the most space for the money.

On NCL I could go to cruisestateroom.com and type in the room # and get the exact size.

This is the only ship I have ever been able to do it.

On Holland the rep had this info readily available but I can't seem to find out for Princess.

Thanks for your help! Look forward to cruising Princess again!

Diane

Go to Travelocity and put in your cruise as tho' you're going to book. Click on the staterooms and it will tell you the size of each. A mini-suite on the Diamond was 354 sq. ft. A room w/balcony is 183 sq., oceanview 147-173 sq. So try that. I hope it helps.

Even if we figure out the dimensions of the average balcony or minisuite cabin, it still will not answer the question of which cabin will give the OP more room based on differences of location on the ship.

I think the interior of the average B class balcony cabin is 9 feet wide - the same as the balcony width. I'm not sure of the depth of the cabin from the hall to the balcony. But the balcony sizes are as follows: on the Caribe deck on most Grand Class ships, the balcony is approx 9 X 9 square, or 81 sq ft; and the other balconies in the B class cabins are approx 4 ft deep X 9 ft wide, so 36 sq ft. Except for the aft balcony cabins - some are approx 9 X 9, others a little larger. the size not uniform due to the shape of the rear of the ship.

Minisuite cabin balconies are about the same size as the Caribe deck B class, which is 9 X 9.

The cabins are small, but sufficient.

Try this link from Cruise Clues, the sizes listed are without the balcony, so you have to figure those separately, but this lists the differences by deck for most rooms.

http://www.choosingcruising.co.uk/cruiseweb/cabins.asp?client=choosing&nShip=376

As Largin said thanks for this site. It is very interesting. It really goes into great details about the ships.

Marilyn

Try this link from Cruise Clues, the sizes listed are without the balcony, so you have to figure those separately, but this lists the differences by deck for most rooms.

http://www.choosingcruising.co.uk/cruiseweb/cabins.asp?client=choosing&nShip=376

Thanks for the link! Also thanks to all who have responded. I know it really doesn't matter but I am obsessive, compulsive about every detail of my Cruise!

Archived