Another Southwest Question?

cot427

After my cruise I am taking Southwest home from FLL to PIT with a stop in Baltimore. I have a question that maybe somebody could answer. Do I print 2 boarding passes for each person (FLL - BWI and BWI - PIT)?

Also, how is the southwest terminal at Baltimore? I am guessing all of the gates are in one and I won't have to go through security again.

Thanks.

Yes, you will have 2 boarding passes for each person (one for each leg of your flight).

And I haven't been to the Baltimore airport inparticular, but on any trip where we had a connection, no, you didn't have to go through security again. Unless for some reason you left the terminal area and needed to re-enter - but as long as you're just going from one gate to the next, you should be fine.

After my cruise I am taking Southwest home from FLL to PIT with a stop in Baltimore. I have a question that maybe somebody could answer. Do I print 2 boarding passes for each person (FLL - BWI and BWI - PIT)?

Also, how is the southwest terminal at Baltimore? I am guessing all of the gates are in one and I won't have to go through security again.

Thanks.

Southwest has concourses A and B at BWI with a food court in the middle of it (You can't miss it.) You will not have to go back through security. When you check in online, it will print both boarding passes for you. If you check in at the counter, they will give you both boarding passes.

I was at BWI (Southwest) yesterday. The A and B concourses that Southwest uses are separated by an area that includes all the fast food choices. If one plane lands in A and then you have to walk over to B, it's not so bad (nothing like Atlanta or Dallas) - and you can grab some food on the way over.

Archived