Mariner WiFi?

Maracamama

We were on the Mariner last April in the Horizen Suite. I was able to use computer/Internet in the cabin. If you go to Regent's website and look under cruise questions, you can find the plans you are able to sign up for. Hope this helps.

We were on the Mariner last April in the Horizen Suite. I was able to use computer/Internet in the cabin. If you go to Regent's website and look under cruise questions, you can find the plans you are able to sign up for. Hope this helps.

How did you like the Horizon suite? We have booked that cabin type (on the Mariner), and was wondering with the larger balcony and extra space if it will be worth the extra cost? Was it nice having the Aft views?

How did you like the Horizon suite? We have booked that cabin type (on the Mariner), and was wondering with the larger balcony and extra space if it will be worth the extra cost? Was it nice having the Aft views?

We loved the Horizon suite. The aft views are fantastic. We did the Panama Canal in this cabin and it was wonderful. The suite is beautiful and I thought the bathroom was heavenly. This suite only has a shower but it is marble and big and beautiful. The walk in closet is huge. I thought is was worth every penny. The butler was great too. He can make any reservations, bring canape's, get you what ever you need. We really enjoyed and hope you do also.

Some Horizon suites have stall showers, some have bathtubs with overhead showers. We prefer having the choice of having either a bath or a shower. Many people prefer having the stall shower. Some very tall people find that the tubs with overhead showers do not have enough head room when taking a shower. My DH is 6'2" and does not have a problem taking a shower in the tub. I am only 5'8" so this is not even a consideration for me. We tend to book Horizon suites with tubs and overhead showers.

The private deck space in the Horizon suites is wonderful -- it's like an extra outdoor living room. The interior space is also wonderful. We've been in both the Aft Horizon suites and the Seven Seas Aft suites. The extra 1/2 bath and the extra large living room in the Seven Seas Suites are handy, but the closets in the Horizon suites are much larger than those in the Seven Seas Suites and the terraces are almost as large. For our money, we prefer the Aft Horizon suites -- except for those on deck seven which have substantially smaller deck spaces.

Even though we have other cruises booked for November, we are really looking forward to January and our Mariner SA cruise!

Suggest you sign up for the unlimited wi-fi plan if you plan to be online more than a couple of minutes a day -- the connection isn't very fast and will eat up the limited minutes plans very quickly. Apart from connection speed our wi-fi on Mariner in April-May was just fine.

How was the motion in the Horizon Suite? We were towards the front of Mariner (908, I believe) on a March eastern carib. cruise and the up and down motion was pretty dramatic on the open water run from Princess Cay to San Jaun. Plus, we were above the point of contact between the bow and the water, so there were some pretty dramatic "thuds" and shudders as the bow came down on waves (pretty cool actually, really felt like we were "at sea"). Not sure how my DW liked it though (but she was on Bonine for the first couple of days, so was OK).

How was the motion in the Horizon Suite? We were towards the front of Mariner (908, I believe) on a March eastern carib. cruise and the up and down motion was pretty dramatic on the open water run from Princess Cay to San Jaun. Plus, we were above the point of contact between the bow and the water, so there were some pretty dramatic "thuds" and shudders as the bow came down on waves (pretty cool actually, really felt like we were "at sea"). Not sure how my DW liked it though (but she was on Bonine for the first couple of days, so was OK).

We were on the Mariner in April, Ft. Lauderdale to S.F. We were in the aft Horizen Suite and never had any problems with motion or noise. We loved it.

When we were on Mariner in May, the Wi Fi was a little problematic(slow). It dropped off often just like home. I went to the computer center whenever I wanted to send/receive anything with graphics.

I think if you are silver Seven Seas Society internet access is complimentary.

Archived