Things to do pre-cruise

2ndcruiser-destiny

The Sheraton Miami Mart is a long way from any tourist sites. I think South Beach is about 15 miles from you which could take up to 45 minutes in traffic.

Will you have cars? That will be an expensive cab ride.

What are your other options?

How about staying in South Beach?

The Courtyard By Marriott South Beach is reasonable, in a great location, and has a cool rooftop pool.

Hello,

My group and I will be arriving one day early for our cruise. We were thinking of staying at the Sheraton Miami Mart. How far is this from South Beach? We would like to hang out one night - what are our options in that neighborhood?

I just read that you are on the Valor December 9th? If so you are kind of screwed because that is Art Basel in Miami and South Beach will sell at as likely downtown will come close.

I'd keep your reservation and the Sheraton or try to get something closer and line up a shuttle to and from South Beach for your group.

The nightlife doesn't happen until well after midnight but places like Sky Bar, The Forge (Mid Beach), Delano, and Tantra get busy sooner.

Archived