Help! Know of any Last minute singles cruises in October?

cindyd100

Hey there!

I just received some last minute time off, and was hoping to get a last minute cruise. Since I would be traveling solo, I though a singles cruise would be fun.;)

Anyone know of any last minute Ooctober singles cruises?....perhaps with opening?

Any info will be appreciated!!!

Cindy :)

Hi Cindy

There is a singles group on the Facination Oct. 29-Nov02

If you go to *********** you can get the rest of the info.

I'll be with that group, first time with them. It should be interesting.

They may not want everyone to do this, but I booked my cruise with Carnival and got my upgrades and a reasonable single supplement

price and then transfered my reservation to the singles group.

The singles group agent seemed fine with that and didn't have any additional charges. Also if you check *********** I know they

have something in Oct. If you need more info get back to me.

Scott

Please note the title description of this forum toward the top of the page:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

Please note it says line, not agent, agency, or other cruise-related site or message board.

I hope you don't mind a friendly 05.gif suggestion or two, but you might want to reread the Community Guidelines. Be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information too.

From our Community Guidelines:

Member Cruises

Cruise Critic recognizes that our Community Members like to meet each other on board their cruises by planning a Group Cruise. We encourage our members to do so. To assist you in planning your cruise, please avail yourself of Cruise Critic's Member Cruise Program.

Decision-making discussions regarding the 'who, what, where, & when' of your group cruise are welcomed on all forums. After booking through our Program, you may continue answering questions about your group cruise on any forum here at Cruise Critic. All members booked on a Cruise Critic groups may include links and pictures to the group cruise information in their signatures. However, those booked should frequent the special forum set up just for your cruise to have "fun" until you sail!

We respectfully request that forums set up for our Member Cruises be frequently only by those who have booked the sailing.

Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

Basically, the names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts. Posts asking for the name, site or further information via e-mail, or posts offering same, will be removed as well as any replies to the deleted posts. The same applies to posts promoting non-Cruise Critic group cruise sites.

082502btw_prv.gif, per the Community Guidelines, your post should be removed from this thread at once. However, I edited the post and will leave it on the thread so you can see this reply and not wonder what happened.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory.

Kat020105_emYA11_prv.gif

• 9 months later...

Archived