All things Monarch of the Seas

For those that just came back from the Monarch, is Alehondro still on the Cruise Diretor staff? He's tall, dark hair, and GQ handsome IMHO and fairly new on the staff. I'm going on in 2 weeks...was wondering if he made it through his initiation as a new staff member. ;)

Nobody by that name the last time I was on........end of June.....when did you see him??

For those that just came back from the Monarch, is Alehondro still on the Cruise Diretor staff? He's tall, dark hair, and GQ handsome IMHO and fairly new on the staff. I'm going on in 2 weeks...was wondering if he made it through his initiation as a new staff member. ;)

I never found/heard of anyone with that name either. And as for the times you weren't supposed to run...I feel like the sign said from 10pm-10am. I saw the sign every day because i'm pretty sure I made many laps around that ship just walking.

Also..I kept our compasses from everyday (i think) I plan on scanning them if anyone is interested. I think two of them no longer have the day schedule attached as my bf thought it would be a good idea to carry it around with him. I saved the other two from this sad fate. If anyone is interested please harass me about scanning them so I'll do it and then I can send out the files to whoever wants them. Otherwise I might forget!

If anyone is interested please harass me about scanning them so I'll do it and then I can send out the files to whoever wants them. Otherwise I might forget!

I'd be very interested in compasses this recent, so consider this your first harassment!!;)

I'd be very interested in compasses this recent, so consider this your first harassment!!;)

I'll do my best to get right on that. First I have to unpack :( it's been put off long enough now I guess. Should have done it yesterday

Ok. I just finished scanning all of the cruise compasses from the one I was just on. I have the schedule still attached to two of them (Days 2 and 4). Days 1 and 3 dont have the schedule because those would be the ones my boyfriend tore off. If you would like to see them, its quite a few files (each saves as its own file on my computer). Just send me a private message with your e-mail and I can send them to you in a couple of emails :)

Ok. I just finished scanning all of the cruise compasses from the one I was just on. I have the schedule still attached to two of them (Days 2 and 4). Days 1 and 3 dont have the schedule because those would be the ones my boyfriend tore off. If you would like to see them, its quite a few files (each saves as its own file on my computer). Just send me a private message with your e-mail and I can send them to you in a couple of emails :)

GOing on the Monarch Aug. 24 I would be so appreciative of the compasses and menus if you have them, as I have never been on RCCL before

sharon_sorlie@hotmail.com

I don't have the menus! Sorry!

And for the record, I'll be sending from a gmail account and will entitle the emails with something to do with the Monarch. I will also probably send the Compasses in a "one email = one day's compass" form.

I don't have the menus! Sorry!

And for the record, I'll be sending from a gmail account and will entitle the emails with something to do with the Monarch. I will also probably send the Compasses in a "one email = one day's compass" form.

thank you

await your emails

Sharon ><>

My daughter and I are sailing on 8/17 but are leaving for Disney on the 11th. Would you be so kind to e-mail me what you scanned as well? Thanks.

i-leenandjoe@msn.com or ileenjoe@optonline.net

That is exactly what we're doing. Same dates and all.

bondoeswim--I can not figure out how to send a message to you. Here's an email address I use for a specific reason just4cruisin@woh.rr.com

Thank you in advance if you could send them my way!!

I too would love to see them, and thanks in advance. We are doing a 4 nite in January... oh, yeah, our signature already shows that:D.

wzahn@nycap.rr.com

It has the same stability system as any of the ships that sail today. Stabilizers have been around for a long time and not just on the newer mega liners. Infact, Monarch and her fellow Soverign class ships were the largest cruise ships in the world when they debuted!

It has the same stability system as any of the ships that sail today. Stabilizers have been around for a long time and not just on the newer mega liners. Infact, Monarch and her fellow Soverign class ships were the largest cruise ships in the world when they debuted!

Thank you. I learn something new everyday!:D My wife and I did our 1st cruise on the Norwegian Majesty and we could really feel the motion of the ship compared to the megaships that we have been on since. But the majesty was only something like 40,000 gross tonnage compared to 73k? of the Monarch. So hopefully we won't feel it as much.

My daughter and I are sailing on 8/17 but are leaving for Disney on the 11th. Would you be so kind to e-mail me what you scanned as well? Thanks.

i-leenandjoe@msn.com or ileenjoe@optonline.net

bondoeswim--I can not figure out how to send a message to you. Here's an email address I use for a specific reason just4cruisin@woh.rr.com

Thank you in advance if you could send them my way!!

No problem! I'm going to forward the emails I sent to the one person who already asked. There will be 4 emails, each containing one day's compass. Enjoy!

P.S. they will be from a gmail account and will be titled with something to do with Monarch

has anyone on this thread sailed on one of the three Soverign class ships RCCI has (had)? I think you will agree that they are really nice sized ships. This will be my fifth cruise on one and I love them. The largest ship I have sailed on is the Carnival Glory. It was a great cruise, but I did not notice much difference in sailing with the Smaller ships.

Archived