All things Monarch of the Seas

Does anyone have Cruise Compass and Dinner menus for Monarch 4 night to the Bahamas? I would love to see them. Our cruise leaves April 19, 2010

1992 Dolphin Cruise lines

2005 Majesty of the Seas

2007 Majesty of the Seas

4-19-10 Monarch of the Seas

DH & I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary with our first cruise, and we decided on the Monarch. We're doing the 4-day cruise to the Bahamas...if we love cruising I'm sure it will be the first of many cruises for us! We have booked room 9520; anyone know what the 50% obstructed view will be? We decided that the extra square footage was worth a bit more.

2 Tickets - I know what you mean!!! We have a 14 hour drive from Indiana, but we're not dreading it at all...just making it part of our adventure. We get back to PC on 5/14, and I believe there is a shuttle launch scheduled - so weather permitting, we may try to tour the space center and see the launch. Then head the 14 hours back north! At least it won't be to a foot of snow, in May! LOL

DH & I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary with our first cruise, and we decided on the Monarch. We're doing the 4-day cruise to the Bahamas...if we love cruising I'm sure it will be the first of many cruises for us! We have booked room 9520; anyone know what the 50% obstructed view will be? We decided that the extra square footage was worth a bit more...

The lifeboats are hanging below your window level, so the lower part of your view will be obstructed. In other words, you will be able to see straight out to the horizon, but not directly below to the water. There is also a chance you will be between lifeboats, in which case your view will be even better. We don't find the obstructed view to be much of a problem.

Bob

Thanks for that lifeboat obstructng cabin information.

I also want to add to make sure that you do not book the inside cabins on deck 2 which are directly underneath the centrium. You'll hear music all night long, your ceiling will vibrate, and you'll go out of your mind! :eek:

Oh dear, will it be the same in a cabin with a window? We booked our cruise on Monarch on our last cruise in December and we're on deck 2 but our room is on the outside.

Oh I can't wait until next friday, we'll be heading south for our cruise on the 22nd! I was not all that enamored with the idea of a cruise, but it is my DW dream vacation. Her excitement has rubbed off and I am not even dreading the 20 hour drive! Woohoo!

We're flying from Ireland next friday for our cruise on monarch on the 22nd - i would much prefer to drive, i hate flying.......but it'll be worth it when we're all aboard!!! :cool: We badly need to see the sun!!!!

My family is excited as on the 26th we go on our first cruise on Monarch. We are cabin 3579 which is right by the elevators. Is this going to be noisy? I picked it for easy access to other parts of the ship and dining. My daughter is 11 and is wondering what activities there are for her to do (she would be in the 9-11 year old age group, but I'm going to request she be put in 12-14)

Can someone tell me if they take the "white" background pictures on the Monarch like they do on the Freedom? Those are the very best and I would love to have some done while we are all onboard. Thanks in advance!

Yes,they do!:D

Would some one be willing to share a recent 4 day compass with me as well?

I just booked my cruise a few weeks agao, and I can't wait. I got a really good price so with the money I saved I booked a Grand Suite.

Does anybody know what kind of upgrades you get? I have read what it say on the website, but are there extra's. My son keeps asking me. lol

My Email is-

kc8sxa@yahoo.com

We are sailing on the Monarch on May 7th for our first cruise!

I was taking a look at the most recent 3 day compass and have read several people mention this Adult Quest. Can someone please explain what exactly is this Quest?

Thank you!!

Ummm.... easiest answer is an adult scavenger quest. :D

Okay, I have been reading this thread all day and have not come across the answer to my question so here I go...

Does anyone know how much RC charges for their transfers to/from MCO to/from this port?

I believe it's $70.00 round trip per person.

Archived