Hyatt Long Beach CA

SPARKLE10

Hi:

We're getting ready to leave on our Radiance, LA to Hawaii cruise in two weeks, and my TA called me yesterday to say that they changed the hotel we would be staying at for our pre-night stay. We were booked at the Westin Long Beach, for a long time and now all of a sudden it's overbooked. We are now staying at the Hyatt Long Beach, and from what I've read and the pictures I've looked at, it might be a better deal.:rolleyes:

I was just wondering if anyone had stayed there and had any comments or suggestions? We wanted to see the Queen Mary and I understand there is a free shuttle from that location to the Queen Mary. I read that the aquarium is within walking distance, so I hope this is true.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10 (Anita)

I am posting from the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach. We are leaving today for the Diamond to Hawaii. We had a great nights stay here and our room has a fantastic view of the harbor and the Queen Mary.

The hotel is completely booked and the valet told us there was also 1000 person company party here last night!

I have stayed at the Westin and loved it. We stayed here at the Hyatt last October and I think the hotel has improved since then. The staff has been top notch this time around and the Hyatt just seems nicer/

You will love the location of the Hyatt. Close to shops, dining and the aquarium. I would pick the Hyatt for its location over the other hotels. Be sure to call ahead if the view is important so the staff can reserve a view room. We are on the 11th floor and our view of the harbor couldn't be any better!

btw...internet is $9 per 24 hours...;)

Archived