I need help! Arno, are you there?

Ships R Great

Hi, I just did this a few weeks ago. I faxed a copy of my buy order to RCL Investor benefits 1-305-539-4645. Send your captains club #, your reservation # and date of sailing. Then I e-mailed them asking for a confirmation. I recieved it back in about 1 day. Hope this helps. Jane

Hi All,

Thanks for the information. We also just purchased RCCL Stock (also five years too late:o ). I'm assuming I'll find the email address in the link posted, but just in case can you post it here?

Thanks,

Lucy

PS -- Gail, although we don't know each other (we came close on the trip to Hawaii in 2006:) ), I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your "Live from" posts. I've had more fun with you (vicariously) than you can imagine:D

Here is the email address shareholderbenefit@rccl.com,

They will respond in a day or so if you email. I never received a confirmation when I faxed.

You will need a scan of your brockerage statement showing your stock or your buy confirmation.

Just put your name, your ship name, you sail date and your C&A number in the email.

Jean

Is there a certain length of time that you need to hold the stock before you are eligible for the OBC? If we buy now, would we be able to get OBC for our 11/5/07 cruise?

YES, no problem!!

I even had booked my cruise already bought the stocks later but before cruising and got the OBC without a problem at all.

Peter

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much for the additional information and the email address. Does the credit work like the other credits -- i.e., they show up on your on-board account a few days after you sail?

Lucy

Yes, the credit shows up just like the others. Be sure to ask for a confirmation when you request the benefit and take it along just in case. We've never had a problem, though.

Archived