Completing Online check-in & Expenses

Now we are all paid up for our forthcoming Christmas cruise on Freedom, I have had a quick look at the on-line check-in (on the website), and have a query regarding Onboard Expense Account.

I have 3 options to choose from:

I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with a credit card.

I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with cash.

I will not be setting up an Onboard Expense Account.

Now I will be wanting to pay for the majority of my 'spends' on a credit card, BUT I do have a quantity of US Travellers Cheques (we are from the UK) that I will also want to use.

Is this going to be possible?

Should I check the first option 'I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with a credit card', but then how do I go about paying some of this off with my TC's?

If I go to the pursars desk with my TC's once on board, will they be able to sort this?

Sorry for maybe asking obvious questions, but I'm a first time cruiser and just want to make sure I do everything correctly.

Now we are all paid up for our forthcoming Christmas cruise on Freedom, I have had a quick look at the on-line check-in (on the website), and have a query regarding Onboard Expense Account.

I have 3 options to choose from:

I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with a credit card.

I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with cash.

I will not be setting up an Onboard Expense Account.

Now I will be wanting to pay for the majority of my 'spends' on a credit card, BUT I do have a quantity of US Travellers Cheques (we are from the UK) that I will also want to use.

Is this going to be possible?

Should I check the first option 'I would like to pay for my Onboard Expenses with a credit card', but then how do I go about paying some of this off with my TC's?

If I go to the pursars desk with my TC's once on board, will they be able to sort this?

Sorry for maybe asking obvious questions, but I'm a first time cruiser and just want to make sure I do everything correctly.

Yes and yes...we do it all the time....welcome to the world of cruising!!

we use a CC for the account, then we generally pay it off (or a portion thereof) with TCs the last night..you could also use a CC at check in then swing by guest relations and have them apply the TCs to your account....

Actually, I have won-over a couple cruises-maybe 2-300 follars, which i prompty take to guest relations and apply to my bill!!

This sort of thing happens all the time so you will have no problem....

have a great cruise and let us know what other questions you may have.

Archived