Any idea which RC ship is in Boston today, October 4?

I know the Crown Princess is in Boston today...my parents are on the ship!

Lucky ducks. I told him a Princess and NCL ship were scheduled to be in port, and he said it was definitely an RCI ship. This has happened before when the NCL Dawn was in port for about a week but it didn't show up on CruiseCal.

I think your husband is correct and it is probably the Jewel of the Seas doing a New England cruise starting and ending in Boston.

That's what I was thinking as well. I used to be able to see the port from my office, but they had to throw a new building up so the only one I can see myself is the Princess ship.

Thanks!

Lucky ducks. .

Tell me about it. I had to drive my parents to the pier on Saturday and they wouldn't let me come with them. :eek: I begged and pleaded and they still said NO! :D

I have to wait 9 LOOOONG months until we cruise!

That's what I was thinking as well. I used to be able to see the port from my office, but they had to throw a new building up so the only one I can see myself is the Princess ship.

Thanks!

well that was kind of rude of the contractor don't you thnk..the nerve, blocking your view! you could go up to the roof no??? ;)

Can't be the Jewel. She is still in Europe. Will be comming back in the U.S. in Nov.

Judi :)

Thanks, Judi.

The Explorer is supposed to be here tomorrow - wonder if they swapped a port or something?

Sweetpea, if I see your parents, I will tell them they are BIG MEANIES for not bringing you. :)

anybody have a link for a boston harbor webcam?? i found one but i think it is an old picture....

http://www.seatowboston.com/harborcam.html

I can't see any ships, though. I also tried the bridgecams to see if the NCL or Princess ships showed other ships at port.

I hope my husband appreciates how he has wrecked my productivity for the day :rolleyes:

In a brochure I have, the Explorer is/was scheduled to do four 9-night sailings to Canada & New England our of Cape Liberty, Bayonne, NJ. Two were on August 31st and September 14th. The fourth is on October 12th. All three of these sailing have Boston as their port of call on a Friday.

The sailing for September 28 is marked with an asterisk, saying it was a special sailing. Perhaps this sailing, currently under way, had a bit of its itinerary switched around.

The Grandeur is up in that area as well; she could be stopping there a day early.

Leslie

ok this is going to bug me..someone posted a site (not cruisecal) that listed all the ships and where they were...and i think it was just yesterday and i cant find it..i was going to use that and see what it said...(gotta kill time til the phillies game!)

well that was kind of rude of the contractor don't you thnk..the nerve, blocking your view! you could go up to the roof no??? ;)

My boss might have requested it. Any time a ship was in port, I would press my face against the glass and start whimpering.:D

My boss might have requested it. Any time a ship was in port, I would press my face against the glass and start whimpering.:D

roflmao.......i think you need to move to a lower floor, another building or part of beantown withOUT a nice view!

ok this is going to bug me..someone posted a site (not cruisecal) that listed all the ships and where they were...and i think it was just yesterday and i cant find it..i was going to use that and see what it said...(gotta kill time til the phillies game!)

I saved that one.......

heres it is.........right now,its on the Serenade,since Im tracking some friends..

*****/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Serenade+of+the+Seas

I took advantage of the GORGEOUS day and walked over to take a peek - Crown Princess and an NCL ship. NO RCI ship. That's what I get for believing him over the folks on the boards and all my cruise websites. DH still maintains he saw an RCI ship with the rock climbing wall this morning and I told him that I had looked at the present location of each ship and the closest one was Explorer in Bar Harbor. Perhaps his hallucinations mean he is need of a nice cruise?! :D

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, everyone. Wine Luvuh, go take that walk. Savor this weather while it lasts!

Archived