Differences between Spirit class and Conquest class

Drew B

Oooh! I didn't realize Conquest ships had a giant screen. Is that like M.U.T.S. (Movies Under The Stars) on Princess? What do they play?

I'm guessing that Spirit Class is more my style, as I'm used to ships with less than 2000 passengers, but if there are a few amenities on Valor that are not-to-be-missed, I'm willing to try a larger ship...

spirit class......easier to navigate deckplan (as mentioned), less crowded BUT have a rep for a more subtle nightlife. You can still find things to do. Obviously the crowd on board will also be a factor.

Standard balcony cabins are similar between the ship class.........aft wraps on the Conquest, Triumph and Destiny class are 9A.....on the spirit class they are cat 11(?).

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php you can use part of this without a membership..........click on the ship and then you can view public rooms and deck plans.

Personally I love the spirt class, but am booked to go to the Miracle and Glory...............just get me on board, I know there are things I like better on one class vs the other.........but they are all good!!!

Isn't the Miracle a Spirit Class?

Isn't the Miracle a Spirit Class?

yes....within a week from being home from the Miracle....I booked to go back to the Miracle.....I LOVE THE MIRACLE (Spirit class layout).

I just mentioned the Miracle/Glory thing, to show that even though I love the Spirit class......I'll still cruise the other.........I think there are pro's and a few con's for both classes of ship.....but overall I get what I want for my $$$ spent.

Well, bar is a stretch, but it is a table with a lot of flavors of Ice Cream and toppings with a hot guy serving you. It usually only lasts about an hour or so, but it is nice.

But there is soft-served ice cream and yogurt available 24 hours a day if you can live without the toppings.

How was the piano bar on the Miracle? We have really enjoyed it on other ships and we are going over Xmas/New Years and are hoping it will be fun.

There was a real nice guy Mike........there weren't alot of people there but those of us who were there had a GREAT time. The guy that replaced him had horrible reviews. I believe there is somebody else that took over......I hope he is good.......I'll know in just over 2 weeks.

Archived