**Question-Is there upgrading on Sovereign for C&A members once on ship?**

cindyd100

Hi Everyone.

Do you have any experience at all with this?

Question-Is there upgrading on Sovereign for C&A members once on ship?

My room is botton deck, last OV pothole room in back (aft) of ship, and I really don't like it. This is my 3rd RCL cruise, so I am a gold C&A member. Any chance I could be moved to a different (better) outside cabin once onboard if anyone dosn't show up by sailing time? How would I do it, or can you give advie?

ANY experience you have had, good or not good would be appreciated!!!

Cindy :o

I just got off B2B Sovereign and we sailed full, so no chance.

We had a OV on deck 8 we liked ok, but the inside on deck 2 we hated. It was upside down to us, lights were on the foot of the beds etc. We decided we would not do SOV again.

If you are only gold there would be many ahead of you. You have to be at least platinum for most things, like platinum got off before us on self disembark. Im gold like you which gets you a gift and a coupon book which is still generous compared to most cruiselines who dont give anything for gold to speak of.

We had to split the beds and the bolsters on the sides of the wall were in the way to turn over in the beds, so we had to move the beds away from the walls each night. I pretty much hated the beds lol. sorry but I couldnt sleep well in them.

At least you are in a OV and can see out. Those seem much better laid out than the inside cabins.

If you dont like the location, you need to pay to upgrade now before the ship sails.

Cindy, when do you sail? Have you tried just calling RC or your TA and ask what else is avail in the same catagory? or even a deck or two up for a little bit more $$.

As Firefly said, deck 8 although obstructed view, is a great place for really very little more $$ than deck 3 OV

ML

Archived