Leaving Sunday: can I wear white?

jswrpw83

Calling all fashionistas! :D

I am leaving Sunday on a Southern Caribbean cruise. I'm going through my casual daytime outfits. I have a pair of solid white ankle length pants that work very well for me. I usually wear them with a sleeveless black pintuck blouse and black sandals. I know we're heading south, but is it still too late in the season to wear summer white? I'm only thinking of wearing them during the day. Normally, I'd go ahead and throw it in the suitcase and just see what everyone else is doing, but I'm trying to save my back and don't want to put it along with a backup in if I don't have too!

Thanks in advance!!!

Calling all fashionistas! :D

I am leaving Sunday on a Southern Caribbean cruise. I'm going through my casual daytime outfits. I have a pair of solid white ankle length pants that work very well for me. I usually wear them with a sleeveless black pintuck blouse and black sandals. I know we're heading south, but is it still too late in the season to wear summer white? I'm only thinking of wearing them during the day. Normally, I'd go ahead and throw it in the suitcase and just see what everyone else is doing, but I'm trying to save my back and don't want to put it along with a backup in if I don't have too!

Thanks in advance!!!

Since you are headed to warmer weather.....where it's always summer like, I think it's completely fine to wear white pants. I mean you'll be wearing other summer clothes, so include the pants....the outfit sounds very nice. I think it sounds like a nice outfit for dinner as well, so don't feel you can only wear it during the day.

I am only going to wear white in two weeks.

I couldn't wear white all summer because of the very bad weather, so now that I'm going to the sun, I'll wear white.

Look out for the lady in white wearing Crocs on crutches. That will be me :D

I am only going to wear white in two weeks.

I couldn't wear white all summer because of the very bad weather, so now that I'm going to the sun, I'll wear white.

Look out for the lady in white wearing Crocs on crutches. That will be me :D

You are cracking me up today!!! I posted on your other thread about your crutches. I guess for found something to wear on your feet: white crocs!! Wear your white and your crutches proudly!!!

Thanks jfor the updates on how you guys do the packing, I did and already have strated my packing and does include white shorts and white caprice pants. Been watching the Carribean weather - very warm. We leave to FOS on Oct 28

Thanks, everybody--loved the help. I just finished washing my black tops and a pair of pants in instant tea--someone told me it refreshes the true black and takes away that grey tone they get after so many washings. They do look better, but aren't out of the dryer yet :D

Happy Sailing!

Archived