How much is the per person per day gratuity charge

No, the standard is still to pay in cash at the end of the cruise. But you can opt to have them put on your Seapass card or you can opt to prepay them when you book the cruise.

If I want to put the tips on our seapass when/where do I arrange that? Since there are 6 of us in 3 cains having the tips on our seapass would be easier for DH & I.

For our Carnival cruise they were automatically put on our sail & sign cards.

If I want to put the tips on our seapass when/where do I arrange that? Since there are 6 of us in 3 cains having the tips on our seapass would be easier for DH & I.

They will leave a form in your cabin for you to fill out and turn into the purser's desk to have them added to your seapass. If the form isn't there by mid cruise, just drop by the purser's desk and ask to have them added to your seapass cards.

They will leave a form in your cabin for you to fill out and turn into the purser's desk to have them added to your seapass. If the form isn't there by mid cruise, just drop by the purser's desk and ask to have them added to your seapass cards.

Thanks! One less thing to worry about. :)

Thanks! One less thing to worry about. :)

If you really want to just forget about it, if you booked directly with RCCL you could call up and prepay the gratuities on the reservations now. Get one more thing out of the way. If you booked through a TA, your TA should be able to arrange it as well.

Archived