Bottled water on Azamara?

hula girl 808

Hi, anyone whose already been on the Journey, can you tell me if they supply the cabins w/bottled water? If so, do you have to purchase this? Going on the 11/29 South American cruise and wondered. Thank you in advance.

Aloha:)

They supplied one large bottle complementary. After that you have to purchase.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you get bottles of wather with your soda card?

Or do you purchase water everyday?

If someone knows this does it also apply to Celebrity? We just returned from SA and my in room water bill was almost up there with my bar bill. I was drinking 2 liters of Evian a day. So if I can soda card it with Azamara and Celebrity I can spend more on massages.

They supplied one large bottle complementary. After that you have to purchase.

No, they don't. On my Quest cruise March 1 there was nothing to indicate the bottle in the room was free. I just put it on the floor under the desk to free up space.

Soda card applies to soda only, fountain soda at that, not cans. If you are a bottled water junkie, why don't you bring it on board with you? We always bring our own case at the beginning of the cruise, or find someplace to buy it at the first port stop. There's no way I'd pay their huge prices for bottled water. Happy Sailing!

Soda card applies to soda only, fountain soda at that, not cans. If you are a bottled water junkie, why don't you bring it on board with you? We always bring our own case at the beginning of the cruise, or find someplace to buy it at the first port stop. There's no way I'd pay their huge prices for bottled water. Happy Sailing!

No problems at embarkation? We leave Cape Liberty on our next Celebrity cruise in October and will take a taxi to the port. Currently looking at one of those London Tower cruises for 2009. I'm not a junky but with a spinal cord injury an upset stomach can upset a lot of people because the ship doc will assume Noro when it's a case of one lousy amoeba or bacteria that might cause anyone else to pop an imodium and march on.

We've never had a problem with any cruiseline or ship. We usually find someplace near the embarkation area or the first port and buy it in bulk. If we do it at embarkation, we just put a luggage tag on the shrink wrapped bulk bundle of water and have it delivered to our room. If purchased at the first port, we bring it with us thru security when returning to the ship and never a problem there either. I don't think the CLs care about water. They care more about booze. Happy Sailing!

The bottle of Evian in cabin if free for the first one, then you pay. Not available with coke card.

I brought a bottle of wine aboard in Miami in my carry on and it went right thru no problem.

The evian bottle is the large one so i never took it off the ship or used it on the ship as they provided water in a metal carafe 2x a day that was absolutely fine.

Doris

just returned from the transatlantic crossing on the Journey....no happy hour as of yet. We were able to bring two bottles of wine aboard the day we sailed. We did not bring water as it is supplied in the suites as is soda. Also agree with the other posting, water is supplied in an iced pitcher twice daily in the rooms, and it was fine to drink. You could also walk by the dispensers in the buffet area anytime and get a cold glass of water from the machine. Our experience with the drink prices is different from some; we felt the drinks were not expensive based on the size of the drinks and amount of liquor in the drinks. We were very pleased with the size and portions especially after reading the boards about how high the prices were. We ordered bottles of wine at dinner, reasonable prices also and compared with upsale resturants at home. We enjoyed the wine tastings and the wine and food pairings on board, the staff made the sea days very entertaining for us. All in all, our experience was very positive.

just returned from the transatlantic crossing on the Journey....no happy hour as of yet. We were able to bring two bottles of wine aboard the day we sailed. We did not bring water as it is supplied in the suites as is soda. Also agree with the other posting, water is supplied in an iced pitcher twice daily in the rooms, and it was fine to drink. You could also walk by the dispensers in the buffet area anytime and get a cold glass of water from the machine. Our experience with the drink prices is different from some; we felt the drinks were not expensive based on the size of the drinks and amount of liquor in the drinks. We were very pleased with the size and portions especially after reading the boards about how high the prices were. We ordered bottles of wine at dinner, reasonable prices also and compared with upsale resturants at home. We enjoyed the wine tastings and the wine and food pairings on board, the staff made the sea days very entertaining for us. All in all, our experience was very positive.

Hi Bill and Jane,

We had an interesting trip home got stuck in the elevator with 11 other people at JFK. Almost missed our connection.

I deleted 75 of my best pictures trying to get them on the computer. I only have pictures of Cadiz on..If you have any pictures of public rooms and areas or anything you think i would be interested in could you email me at dcasa10 at comcast dot net.

Doris and Joe

Archived