Which area in Cabo

jonj

• 3 weeks later...

Please read the prior posts before asking a question! Just a few lines up someone posted that you must spend $25 per person. I personally do not care for the ME- hate the loud techno music! We could hear it every day from our resort next door and it was very annoying. If I were just there for the day, I would go to the Mango Deck.:)

Please read the prior posts before asking a question! Just a few lines up someone posted that you must spend $25 per person. I personally do not care for the ME- hate the loud techno music! We could hear it every day from our resort next door and it was very annoying. If I were just there for the day, I would go to the Mango Deck.:)
I have said this before and I will say it again, if people want to ask theh same question again they are free to do so. if you are tired of responding to the same question then do not respond. This is not your board and you do not get to tell people what to do.

Solita,

I was looking online at different beach-front hotels and noticed Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Grand Spa. They have a huge neat pirate ship in their pool that has a hot tub, tables and chairs. Do you happen to know this hotel? I called their operators to see if they offer day passes and he didn't really understand what I was saying really.

You are right about the ship. I just got back form Cabo staying at the Villa La Estancia the resort right next to Villa del Arco and I did take a picture of the ship in the pool. I'll attach it to this post.

Ship_Small.JPG.2f3e07ff327771fb71cd5c369262fec6.JPG

• 1 month later...

Villa del Arco does not allow cruise passengers. The only resort in Cabo that does is the ME. The main reason for this is most of the resorts are timeshare resorts. I know as an owner of a timeshare that I paid good money for, I would be very upset if I could not find a chair around the pool because there were outsiders there. The great thing about Cabo is almost all of the beach restaurant/bars have lounge chairs that you can use!:)

Hi,

I will be in Cabo this Saturday with 4 kids. My daughter and I have been there several times already. This cruise I have both of my kids and they are each bringing a friend. Last time my daughter just took a water taxi to the beach and swam right there. This time I would like to rent jet skis for all the kids. Where should we go? Are there any age restrictions or anything like that? The kids are 16, 17, 22, and 24. Also is the beach area with the jet skis nice for swimming too? I would like a chair and an umbrella. Will I find that too. I don't mind paying to rent one. How much should the jet skis cost for an hour? And will they have 4 to rent at one time?

We have always shopped in that big building right by the pier. They have so many stalls and so much there. But is there any other shopping areas like they have in Ensenada or PV? A short taxi ride away? I have shopped there now 3 or 4 times and would like some variety.

Thanks for your time in answering these question!

Lindy in San Diego

Hi,

I will be in Cabo this Saturday with 4 kids. My daughter and I have been there several times already. This cruise I have both of my kids and they are each bringing a friend. Last time my daughter just took a water taxi to the beach and swam right there. This time I would like to rent jet skis for all the kids. Where should we go? Are there any age restrictions or anything like that? The kids are 16, 17, 22, and 24. Also is the beach area with the jet skis nice for swimming too? I would like a chair and an umbrella. Will I find that too. I don't mind paying to rent one. How much should the jet skis cost for an hour? And will they have 4 to rent at one time?

We have always shopped in that big building right by the pier. They have so many stalls and so much there. But is there any other shopping areas like they have in Ensenada or PV? A short taxi ride away? I have shopped there now 3 or 4 times and would like some variety.

Lindy in San Diego

Hi,

Lindy in San Diego

Archived