Miracle back in Baltimore Yesterday:

theo

Was out on the Bay fishing yesterday by the Key Bridge and saw the Carnival Miracle ( and RCCL Gr. of the Seas) coming under the bridge toward Baltimore. It is out of service this week due to repairs to the Propulsion system (I've been told). I guess the repairs are being made in Baltimore. Does anyone know where the ship is docked while being repaired??

Does anyone know for those on the 9/6 sailing out of B'more if the boarding time has been change from 4pm (to an ealier time) since they will already be there (they were suppose to be coming from NYC on 9/5-9/6 originally)??

We are supposed to sail on 9/5. The wierd thing is that this ship is not leaving until 10PM!!! We are losing at least 6 hours of ship time, because we can not even get on until 7pm! I thought the ship was coming from New York. I wonder why the delay if it is already in Baltimore? Now there is the worry of Hurricane Frances! I will be surprised if this ship goes down the coast toward Key West. It will still have to go through the Carolinas. We will just have to wait and see.

The Miracle is in Baltimore early for repairs to one of its propulsion pods. There is a leaking seal that must be fixed. Temporary repairs were made earlier this year. Carnival took the Miracle out of service this week to make a permanent repair. The CTN is actually on 10/31/05.

Archived