RCI or Celebrity Alaska?

cruiseorbust

Need advice for Alaska....your thoughts or opinions on taking Celebrity or RCI to Alaska, both north or southbound. If it were the caribbean with young adults I would probably pick RCI for the extra outdoor activities, but since it is Alaska....? The ships we are looking at are the Radiance or the Millennium

Both ships are really nice. If you are not going with the children then go Millenium, but even as I say this I am still on the fence. Maybe you should decide by the ports you will visit. If this is your first Alaska cruise go for the inside passage, truly beautiful. Enjoy whichever ship you decide on.:)

Need advice for Alaska....your thoughts or opinions on taking Celebrity or RCI to Alaska, both north or southbound. If it were the caribbean with young adults I would probably pick RCI for the extra outdoor activities, but since it is Alaska....? The ships we are looking at are the Radiance or the Millennium

If you are doing a "Cruisetour", that part of the experience ahould be pretty much the same as RCCL and Celebrity operate that part as one unit.

As to between the two ships, both are nice...but I would take the Millennium for the better space-to-passenger ratios and the food and service...

I don't remember off hand if the Serenade is the same class as Radiance, but that's the one we took for Alaska and loved it.

I love Celebrity too. I guess at this point what matters is dates, ports, and prices.

Archived