YIPPEE!!! My First Price Drop !!!

Ours went down for the senior rate (which we qualify for) for EVERY category from right below ours (D1). I was so hoping it would be for ALL balcony, OV or Inside cabins, not just E's and down.

Oh well.......it's all about choices I guess. I want the extra room and the wonderful location so I guess that's just going to be worth the extra $100 pp.

Ours went down for the senior rate (which we qualify for) for EVERY category from right below ours (D1). I was so hoping it would be for ALL balcony, OV or Inside cabins, not just E's and down.

Oh well.......it's all about choices I guess. I want the extra room and the wonderful location so I guess that's just going to be worth the extra $100 pp.

I am in kind of a similar situation...on our Monarch sailings, there have been multiple price drops...except for the JS! Of course, that's what we have booked. :p

Could someone please tell me how to check for a drop in price? My TA told me to keep checking, but I'm not sure how. :confused:

Just go to www.RCCL.com and do a fake booking. Pick the ship, sailing date, amount of passengers and the state you are from. Then see how much each category is.

And GTO-Girl - congrats to you. I have seen nothing but INCREASES in my cruise on 4/26/08. :rolleyes:

What ship are you sailing on?

Michele we are sailing on the Mariner 4/27/08 out of Port Canaveral.

I have been checking EVERY day, sometimes twice a day since we booked in May and I didn't think I would get so lucky......

My husband kept telling me I was wasting my time.....that was right up to the point I told him we just saved $200. Now all of a sudden I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Dianne

Archived