Spirit Cat. 11 - Room 7347

bookwoman

I haven't sailed on the Spirit (yet) but I did sail on her sister ship, the Pride. I had wraparound cabin 4228 and here are some pictures: http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=146127830

7347 should be similar except on the starboard side instead of the port side that I was on. I booked cabin 7298 on the Spirit for January 2006. :D

Thanks for sharing those photos!!! We'll be sailing on the Legend in December in cabin 7347. My folks have 4228 on the same cruise...and had 4226 on the Pride before. It's an awesome cabin!!! The balcony is great and I can't wait to be on Legend.

Linda,

Be sure to take lots of pictures of cabin 7347 on the Legend. Since it's another Sprit class ship, the 7298 that I have booked on the Spirit should be similar. I'm really curious to see how much (or hopefully how little) of an overhang there is and how much privacy there is.

The pictures were great--thanks!! Does anyone know if this cabin has a separate bedroom? Does it have an outside entrance as well as the living room?

PS: Hi neighbor! We just moved to Monrovia about two years ago--nice little town.

These are great pictures! I've never seen the category 11 with the wrap-around deck.

I tried to see if there was availability for one of the aft-11 rooms on the Spirit for a cruise in 2006. When I selected 3 people, none of the aft rooms were available. When I only selected 2 people, all of the aft rooms showed up.

Does anyone know if there is a pull-out couch? It seems like there would be since the room is so large.

Thanks

Theresa

Does anyone know if there is a pull-out couch? It seems like there would be since the room is so large.
There is a couch, but not a pull-out couch in the cabins with the wrap around balcony on the Spirit class ships.

Archived