Please help- Silver Moon all booked!

t_nix

I need you all to please give me some advise! I tried to book a tour with Silver Moon for 11-21 (I know I waited too long:( ) and they are all booked up. I really want to swim with sea turtles and snorkle the ship wreck- any recommendations? I am sailing on the Carnival Destiny and I know there is a 3 hr tour that does the same thing- is it worth while? Or are there any other reputable companies that offer the same tour?

Thank you!

Tiffany

We used Jason last spring and he was great. You will find my review and others on these pages. He runs an excursion much like the Silver Moon but not quite as costly. I don't believe his boat is as fancy but it is very clean and he does a great job. We have not done the Silver Moon so can't give you an exact comparison, but Jason was so friendly and professional and the kids really liked him. The boat ony holds 12 so you need to contact him right away to see what his availability is - good luck!:)

The wife and I spent a week in Barbados last year and had a GREAT time with Rubaiyat. It's a smaller boat but it's awesome! We saw the other boats and laughed at how crowded they were. It was a joke. Here is a link to his website.

*****/barbados/Local_Listings/Sightseeing_Listings/5034.htm

Even though it doesn't list it, he does make a stop to swim with the sea turtles. We had the best day of our week with them. The captain's name is Eddie Cheeseman (yes...his real name) and is a blast!!

I need you all to please give me some advise! I tried to book a tour with Silver Moon for 11-21 (I know I waited too long:( ) and they are all booked up. I really want to swim with sea turtles and snorkle the ship wreck- any recommendations? I am sailing on the Carnival Destiny and I know there is a 3 hr tour that does the same thing- is it worth while? Or are there any other reputable companies that offer the same tour?

Thank you!

Tiffany

Cool Runnings may be another another option for you. Like Silver moon they operate 2 Catamarans. ( with just a bit more people on them though). You also have the opportunity to swim with sea turtles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived