Getting attention of C&A

jsf

I looked up my cruise history on the RCCL web site and noticed they shorted me a couple of cruises.I followed their advice and listed the missed cruises and had dates and booking #'s and emailed them the info.

Silence!

What gives!

Any advice besides trying to call and speak to a live person

they have been having a lot of problems with the website. For you own peace of mind you might want to call and make sure their records coincide with theirs. Our are right when they call but they are off on the website. This is a known issue and many on here are experiencing similar problems.

I looked up my cruise history on the RCCL web site and noticed they shorted me a couple of cruises.I followed their advice and listed the missed cruises and had dates and booking #'s and emailed them the info.

Silence!

What gives!

Any advice besides trying to call and speak to a live person

I would not wait for an email answer. I would call and speak to a live person at C&A. Give them all the information you have as far as dates, ships, booking numbers and etc. It can be done much faster that way. ;)

I will share what I recently did to get the attention of my timeshare company, Interval International, maybe this will help as a last resort if you still don't have any luck!

I had an issue since Dec 2006, now it was April and still no e-mails, returned phone calls and finally on a rainy day I made it my mission to fix the problem. I googled for other phone numbers, the best place to find them is the Better Business Bureau website. Typically it will list all the execs names and the un-published phone numbers of the corporate offices. Finally I got some exec's assistant on the phone who transferred me to a special service rep in the execuitive offices. It took 45 minutes and I got it resolved, a much better deal than what I wanted and my vacation booked! Trust me, I used to work at a corporate office and Senior VP's don't like getting crazy customers on the phone like me!

Archived