Brazilian Visa help

shaq

Need a visa service to obtain a Brazilian visa. If anyone has used a service I would appreciate there name and any comments you might have, both good and bad. I need a service that handles the east coast.

Need a visa service to obtain a Brazilian visa. If anyone has used a service I would appreciate there name and any comments you might have, both good and bad. I need a service that handles the east coast.
Princess, and other cruiselines, have recommended services. I've gotten Brazilian visas a couple of times. The first time, I went into Boston directly to the Brazilian Consulate. It was a full morning spent just handing in my application and paying the fee, plus a second full morning picking up my passport. After that experience, I gladly turned it over to a visa service.

There are a couple of services I've used (for Brazil, Russia and China) and they are both in Washington. They are:

Generations Visa Service, 800-845-8968

Zierer Visa Service, 866-788-1100

They've both been excellent. You might want to go to their website(s) and check them out first.

Archived