Leaving For Liberty Tomorrow!

BlueJacketsFan1

My wife and I are finishing up getting ready to leave tomorrow. Two days pre-cruise stay in beautiful South Beach. Then Saturday it's off to Fort Lauderdale and our Liberty cruise. We've been planning and looking forward to this day for almost two years, and it's here. We will see some of you Saints 'n' Sinners on board Saturday. Hope all of you have a safe trip.

I'm so excited for you all! Someone, please, write a good review (see Machman's last review for an example)...I've still got over 200 days til I get to board her, so I want to live vicariously (ignore my spelling, it really stinks!) through you!!!:D

Enjoy, be safe, and have a blast! Have a Miami Vice for me!!!:D :D

We will see some of you Saints 'n' Sinners on board Saturday. Hope all of you have a safe trip.

Yup, we'll be the ones wearing the black Saints & Sinners T-Shirts. Please take time to introduce yourself.

This will be our second, 8 day eastern caribbean cruise on this ship. She's awesome!

My wife and I are finishing up getting ready to leave tomorrow. Two days pre-cruise stay in beautiful South Beach. Then Saturday it's off to Fort Lauderdale and our Liberty cruise. We've been planning and looking forward to this day for almost two years, and it's here. We will see some of you Saints 'n' Sinners on board Saturday. Hope all of you have a safe trip.

Have a wonderful cruise all you Saints 'n Sinners, come back with lots of pictures and great reviews :D

Alright.. Not only will I be expecting a long, detailed review from the OP, but I will be expecting one from ALL of you that are going! :p I will be here waiting impatiently.:)

Me too (tapping my fingers loudly on the table!) , then, I'll expect one from you Married!!!!:D

Why in the world did I book so far out???? This is killing me!!!! :eek: Do you think I could pay a doctor to put me in a medically induced coma for the next 6 months???? That way when I wake up, it'll be cruise time!!!:D

I remember when DH and I booked this cruise last Feb. I started doing some research online about the islands right away. Then I'd get all depressed when I'd look out the window at all the snow and think about how much time we have left before we leave. I hate booking so darn far in advance, but that's the way to ensure we get the room we want:)

Me too (tapping my fingers loudly on the table!) , then, I'll expect one from you Married!!!!:D

Why in the world did I book so far out???? This is killing me!!!! :eek: Do you think I could pay a doctor to put me in a medically induced coma for the next 6 months???? That way when I wake up, it'll be cruise time!!!:D

Look at my Countdown Clock, mine is a lot worse than yours. The time is going faster than I thought, but not fast enough.

Hey.......atleast both of you are going on the Liberty, i already sailed her and i want to go again!!!!

That is good to hear!:D

It would really upset me to hear you say, "Been there, done that, don't want to repeat it."

What's funny is because of cc, dh and I are already thinking about booking the next cruise for May 2009! (We have to wait until school gets out to hand over the young 'ens to grandparents so we can have "Mommy and Daddy Time"....for now, my kids believe cruises are BORING, all I get to do all day is read......I change the channel whenever a carnival commercial comes on...LOL)

Why in the world did I book so far out???? This is killing me!!!! :eek:

Trust me...it will eventually get there for you! We booked this one 532 days out :eek:

I'm SOOOO ready to be there!!!

Can't wait to see everyone on board - and some of you before that! :p

That is good to hear!:D

It would really upset me to hear you say, "Been there, done that, don't want to repeat it."

I have to admit, i have been on alot of cruises but the Liberty, hands down has been the best cruise i have taken so far!!!

I have 2 cruises booked right now, one in Jan 08 and the other on the other March 09.

I stress if i don't have atleast 1 cruise booked at all times:eek:

Archived