Leaving For Liberty Tomorrow!

BlueJacketsFan1

Can you guys that are going at least tell me what your plans are on each island? :p

I'll tell you MIST!

San Juan: BioBay (if it's offered through the ship); Senor Frogs (if no excursion)

St. Thomas: Sappire Beach

Antigua: Eco Tour with Adventure Antigua

Tortola: The Baths at Virgin Gorda (just going to take the ferry over ourselves)

Nassau: Undecided. Maybe buy a day pass to one of the hotels so we can use their pools/beachs.

Every day: HAVE TONS OF FUN!!! :)

Since I love talking about vacation, here's our excursion plans:

San Juan: Tales of Old San Juan nighttime walking tour

St Thomas: chartering a private sail boat

Antigua: Extreme Circumnav Tour with Adventure Antigua

Tortola: Royal Dolphin Swim with Dolphin Discovery

Nassau: something cheap (LOL!) - probably just walking around, visiting Atlantis

We will also be on board this Saturday. Our 1st cruise. Saints and Sinners watch out, I will be the one talking lod and making noise. Paddle Addict, we will see you on the Adventure Antigua Eco Tour.:D

Really? That's great! We will be a party of four, two guys, two gals. When I confirmed the excursion they said 18 people were from the Liberty! :)

WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW ALSO, not yelling, just flipping excited. I completely understand your excitement. We leave tomorrow for pre-cruise stay in Galveston and then sail out on Conquest on Sunday 14 Oct. Happy sail to you and nice weather also!!

Be safe!

My wife and I are finishing up getting ready to leave tomorrow. Two days pre-cruise stay in beautiful South Beach. Then Saturday it's off to Fort Lauderdale and our Liberty cruise. We've been planning and looking forward to this day for almost two years, and it's here. We will see some of you Saints 'n' Sinners on board Saturday. Hope all of you have a safe trip.

See y'all there. Can't figure out whether to polish my halo or sharpen my horns....:D

OK. We will be listening for you. Meanwhile, what about the Saints and Sinners? I bet they are all to bed by 9:30pm.:p

I see you put PM, prolly not, well maybe Allen and Jeff.:D

See y'all there. Can't figure out whether to polish my halo or sharpen my horns....:D

Me thinks there is no halo in the mix.

REALLY???? You can't figure that one out?

See you on Saturday. Heading for Fish and Chips.

Pat

You sure you wanna go on this cruise Pat? :D Can't wait to meet ya'll, we're heading for the fish and chips too.

I see you put PM, prolly not, well maybe Allen and Jeff.:D

Me thinks there is no halo in the mix.

You sure you wanna go on this cruise Pat? :D Can't wait to meet ya'll, we're heading for the fish and chips too.

And you haven't even met me yet......:D :D :D

Archived