HELP GLORY or equal in deck plans 9201 O.V

sandestination

:confused: LIDO DECK>>>I have been trying to find out has anyone ever stayed in this cabin or one in the same place on any of the carnival cruises??? I know it is obstructed veiw but can't I stand outside and see out??? Is there a lot of noise by the stairs?? I don't think there is anything I can do about it now. I just didn't want on the Rivera or main... hubby like being close to the ice cream since he is an ice cream freak every night...I just don't get it he eats looses and I find and gain go figure...anyway can you help.

Lynda

9201 is a 6B which means window only, no balcony. Yes it is obstructed. Haven't stayed down on that end but our balcony cabin was on the further up the hall on lido. Great location to be. Most of the foot traffic is from the elevators towards the open deck. Should be very quiet back there. Sorry I can't help you with the view.

no, you will not be able to stand int he room and look at the waters.

your view will be a wall.

2523144570062547426hOPFvL_th.jpg

are you not looking at the responses from your other posts?

to do that all you have to do is click on your name and you will get options one of which is view all posts.

or you can click on USER CP which will show you all your posts that have replies since you last visited.

the reason i ask is I answered this question 3 times and showed you photos each time.

Being on the main deck-- by the aft elevators will put your honey closer to the ice cream.

he will jsut jumped on the elevator - go to the lido deck.and there it is

Hi I thought I had replied but maybe I thought being the one forum was about cabins I put it in there too. I appreciate it very much nad if this picture you have is of the wall I am sunk. Hopefully I can see over it standing outside...If not I guess we will have to walk outside since there are stps there or it looks like if I go down the hall we will be outside. I just like being able to see out and know what the weather is for one but I love watching the water. Oh well cabins seemed pretty full. I definately didn't want a port whole. Last time on conquest they changed our room when we got there and we got the upper aft deck with a hughe wrap around balcony for the same price. That was a surprise and was our first balcony. Other ocean veiws we had an obstructed veiw from life boats but I could still see out...but again we were 4 doors from being outside so I could see out. I just found when I can get outside quickly it keeps me from being sick...I guess it is the breeze and sounds of the ocean. Anyway I appreciate this. Some pictures I couldn't veiw because I was having trouble with my computer.

Lynda

M TN.

You can see outside from your cabin. You just wont see water. You will see sky and the deck.

You are only a few feet to go outside the ship. and then will be able to see water just fine-

standing at the rail outside the deck"

2338879660062547426WJHABg_th.jpg

the outside deck- notice you can see the windows of the oceanview cabins

2523361550062547426dCCJGH_th.jpg

Archived