Would you consider......

Krazy Kruizers

I love port intensive cruising and don't do "nothing" well. :D

Many ports bring out my goofy side.

I out harassed the hawkers in Cartegena by waving my arms and barking like a wild dog any time I am approached and eventually the hawker entourage gives me my space. I aggressively tried to sell my HAL beach towel in Grenada. I asked the beach hawkers to stroke it and it scared them away. I need to go back to Istanbul with a plan for the carpet baggers, the best salesmen in the world. I think I shall carry a jug of Kool Aide/paper cups and post cards from the U.S. and see how they handle it.

I love this! I hope to sail with you some day Hammybee, I want to see you in action! :D

I love port intensive cruising and don't do "nothing" well. :D

Many ports bring out my goofy side.

I out harassed the hawkers in Cartegena by waving my arms and barking like a wild dog any time I am approached and eventually the hawker entourage gives me my space. I aggressively tried to sell my HAL beach towel in Grenada. I asked the beach hawkers to stroke it and it scared them away. I need to go back to Istanbul with a plan for the carpet baggers, the best salesmen in the world. I think I shall carry a jug of Kool Aide/paper cups and post cards from the U.S. and see how they handle it.

Hammy, I just want to be with you when you perform some of these Sales Techniques when we arrive in Cabo on Feb. 11th:D

............I need to go back to Istanbul with a plan for the carpet baggers, the best salesmen in the world. I think I shall carry a jug of Kool Aide/paper cups and post cards from the U.S. and see how they handle it.

Good luck! Those guys are tough and much more smooth than those dudes in Cartagena and Jamaica! Don't need carpets? No problem, we've got jewelry, have some Turkish tea please while you make up your mind!:rolleyes:

Good luck! Those guys are tough and much more smooth than those dudes in Cartagena and Jamaica! Don't need carpets? No problem, we've got jewelry, have some Turkish tea please while you make up your mind!:rolleyes:

John you change avatars as frequently as some people change their underwear:eek: :D

We also like the mixture of getting off the ship and sea days. Before we did the Noordam in Alaska, we had a deposit on Cunard for a transatlantic next year. We boarded the Noordam on Sunday, had a sea day on Monday and did Glacier Bay on Tues. On Tues., my DH stated that he really did not want to spend a week at sea without getting off, and I had to agree. After having a taste of almost 3 days without a stop we decided that the mixture of days was for us. We are doing the Eurodam next year to the Caribbean. Usually in the Caribbean we like to spend a lot of time on board, but do like to do a beach day or two and walk around the port towns, so here we will have a nice mixture of both. Of course when we did Alaska, we did excursions at every port which we do not find necessary in the Caribbean.

Barbara

Archived