Ever heard of cruise deck plans.com??

jmaze

I've been a member for a few years. I find it very helpful when trying to decide what a cabin looks like. I've also submitted pictures to the cruise stateroom part of the site & earned my lifetime membership fee back. I think its a great site.

That site used to be free and I used it all the time. After it became subscription, I stopped using it. I can find everything I need elsewhere on the internet for free.

But, it's up to you, pay for a subscription, if you like it and use it enough, keep it. You wouldn't be out much.

In the very begining they were snatching pictures from this website and others and got caught, they removed those pictures, I then subscribed and submitted a few of mine and got paid, not much. Every once in a while I go back to see if I can look for a specific cabin but as you can see they use the same pictures for the same cabin number even on other ships.

Fred

I agree with the other posters that the public (free) site provides almost as much information as the fee site. I joined hoping to see exact square footage for each cabin on each ship of the major lines. In fact, data is available only for Carnival ships and that contains inaccuracies.

Archived