How long does it take to get off EOS at ports?

Hi...I'm taking the Belize, Cozumel, Key West cruise this February and I am wondering how long it will take to get off the boat when we dock at Key West. We arrive at noon. I am planning my wedding which will take place in Key West and need to know when I can expect that we (and our 35 guests) will be through customs and off the boat. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ship docking time is usually very reliable more so then Airlines so whatever your itinerary states plan on being there at that time . You will most likely have Key West as the 1st port so much less immigration issues and not individual clearing thru customs. You will probably be docked at Mallory in the heart of Key West. My best guess is within 30 minutes of being alongside the pier the ship will be clear and you will be off the ship.

Hi, thanks for the info. Actually though, Key West is our last stop. We will be coming from Cozumel so I am worried about how long it will take to go through customs and how long it will take for everyone to get off the boat. (It's good to know it's that quick without customs being an issue though!)

Archived